• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...
kann
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Who won VIP tickets for Flogging Molly next month? THIS GUY... didn't. :( Oh well. I still have my GA tix, anyway...
    My body is operating on Eastern Standard Time. My brain is still operating on Central European Time. Everyone I try to interact with in order to get back home seems to be operating on their OWN time...
    Either a wicked sinus infection, or wicked cat allergies up here at the NEPA house. Can't wait to get back to Germany tomorrow!
    The wife, mother-in-law and brother-in-law are attempting (against my pleadings to wait) to drive from Syracuse, NY to Atlanta, GA today. Half that side of the country is underwater, and they want to try and drive straight through it. This is not going to end well...
    Another season of Notre Dame Football! Aaaaaand... another season of, "Well, there's always next year..."
    BigSteve
    BigSteve
    LOL ! have to laugh but really not funny
    I married my best friend 14 years ago today. Most days have been better than the one before it. Now, she just needs to get back so we can get our celebrating on! ;)
    An Indian Tabac Super Fuerte just kicked my ass, and I don't know why...
    Know what's worse than phantom pain? Phantom ITCHING. Just throwin' that out there...
    MX
    MX
    what about phantom ANAL itching????
    NASTY
    NASTY
    Dingleberries?
    Wow, that MFLB kicked my ass worse than when I've smoked them on an empty stomach!
    Just got done mowing the lawn. First time I've mowed in over five years. Ouch. Isn't this the reason for procreation?
    JackImpact
    JackImpact
    My parents told me thats why they had me.
    Is it illegal to kill your mother in law? Even just once?
    NASTY
    NASTY
    Thin gray line right there. But I think if you do it just once, you're okay. Do it twice and you'd be asking for it.
    mmburtch
    mmburtch
    Has she had any dealings with the authorities that might provoke them to look the other way?
    Where are all these flies coming from? It's like friggin Ethiopia in this fookin' room...
    I think I see the su..... nevermind. That was just a rain coming from a different direction this morning.
    kann
    kann
    It peeked out here and there today. I was able to sit out for a big on the covered balcony and smoke one of those MF's, but the wind picked up and it became miserable again. I've got the rest of them resting comfortably, but I just had to light one of them up now. Very niiiiiiice! :)
    Wurm
    Wurm
    Its sunny right now and I just got back inside from a smoke and a grill session.
    Aussie Shaun
    Aussie Shaun
    A very wet summer coming for the northern hemisphere.
    Rain, rain, go away. Or, at least warm up so sitting on the balcony to smoke is bearable.
    Wurm
    Wurm
    I hear you bro... and its supposed to be two more weeks of this crap before it gets better.
    Getting kicked in the ribs by a 4-year-old who had a nightmare and climbed into our bed. I'm gonna miss this one day...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…