• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...
Undegreed
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• After week number 2 the Lions are still in 1st place in the NFC North...well it's a 4 way tie for 1st but I'll take it anyway.
    The Packers are in soul possession of last place in the NFC North...I'm just sayin. GO Lions!
    Undegreed
    Undegreed
    Ha ha! I said soul and should have said sole.
    Backslide
    Backslide
    ^ DORK! :) Bill told me that you just had a birthday! IF so happy b-day buddy.
    Undegreed
    Undegreed
    Gracias (that's spanish for "thanks")
    Could somebody tell me what's going on. I got online this morning to see what's happening at CP and Stogieman has posted yet. Is the coffee on or not???
    I'm visiting my kids and grandkids in Lagrange OH. I see that there is a cigar lounge in Medina. Anybody been there before?
    engspot
    engspot
    I would call first to make sure their business is still open. There used to be a few shops out that way.
    Backslide
    Backslide
    Hope you're having fun Steve. Can't wait for you to get back so we can both make fun of Bill!
    Just went to see Avengers (3D IMax) and eat dinner with my youngest daughter for her 19th birthday. The movie is awesome and dinner was great.
    It's Miller time in Colorado Springs...Miller Moth season that is. Damn things are everywhere. I was out back last night in the cool of the evening with a VSG and my phone and kept getting pelted by the little buggers.
    wkoti
    wkoti
    Steve, I feel you dude, it's been very pleasant outside lately, so I leave the door open for the dogs to run in and out, I turned the light on in the living room last night, 15+ moths fighting for the trip to moth heaven.
    Backslide
    Backslide
    I know Steve, It's so bad that I pulled the trigger on a 40 watt bug zapper :)
    It's a great day to be alive. sunday means I'm working at the cigar shop...getting paid to smoke :)
    Good morning all. It's Friday and only two more working days til a glorious Monday. Whoo- Hoo!!
    Backslide
    Backslide
    It was good to see ya today Steve. I sure love the 88 Maduros :)
    Got some rain last night...because I commanded it to rain ( ;) ironpeddler). It's going to be a great day.
    Morning all. Overcast with a slight drizzle. Still a great day to be alive.
    ironpeddler
    ironpeddler
    Everybody talks about the weather, but nobody does anything about it.
    Good Morning CP friends. Started the day off with a Torano Exodus (Silver) while visiting a couple of job sites.
    Lodge Tonight. Cigars, good friends and baseball...about as good as it gets.
    Backslide
    Backslide
    Awesome, If I can break free, I'll give Bill a call.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…