• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...
wkoti
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I need to plant my foot in Hertz asses, made me miss my flight cost me $150 and 12 hours of my day. Nice Nissan Altima though!
    duglynukem
    duglynukem
    I have had issues with National. I don't think any of them are better.
    Set-In-Stone
    Set-In-Stone
    No off-black Cadillac ?
    ilikefishes
    ilikefishes
    They all fricken' suck. I have had issues with everyone of them. The problem is you are stuck because you are vulnerable and they know it.
    I hope my Colorado brethren are staying safe and dry!
    ilikefishes
    ilikefishes
    This is fricken' ridiculous. I cannot believe how much water is coming down the rivers. Total devastation and complete frustration!
    Never go to Jack in the Box with Jason. After f*cking with the drive thru waitress for several minutes I bit into my Sourdough Jack which turned out to the kitchen stick sammich. Philly cheese steak meat, american cheese, onions, peppers, pickles, lettuce, tomatoes, ketchup, mustard and BBQ sauce. Disturbingly bad. Thanks Jason, and good one Jack in the Box employees.
    MX
    MX
    Never go to any "box" with Jason.....Just Sayin
    Backslide
    Backslide
    I've taken several trips to your box Tim.
    I have a spare ticket to the Colorado Avachlache/Calgary Flames game on the 28th if any of the Colorado brothers would like to go!
    Pick Peyton Manning for fantasy football they said, it'll be great they said!
    opusXmarco
    opusXmarco
    I see you drank the Kool-Aid.
    louich
    louich
    well could have been worse you could have picked Matt Cassel (or Palmer lol)
    Niko
    Niko
    Peyton will be fine, give him a few more games to get used to the offense.
    Question - A private seller sells you something, the package never gets to your house, it was mailed, but never seen from again. Who's liable?
    Backslide
    Backslide
    I've never had a problem with USPS. I'm guessing that it's a problem with your local mail carrier or branch. Maybe try not to use USPS until you find a different area to live in.
    wkoti
    wkoti
    Good advice, thanks Jason
    wkoti
    wkoti
    The package arrived yesterday a week and a half later, but it's here, so who gives a damn. Thanks Paul for bringing it to my attention. Thanks everyone for your input!
    Still fighting with the freaking post office over a lost package, do they really expect me to give up trying to be united with it?
    Set-In-Stone
    Set-In-Stone
    yeah, about that... I had it intercepted. Thanks, they're delicious.
    wkoti
    wkoti
    I bet, you douche!
    I heard TED was pretty damn funny? Anyone else agree or disagree?
    DeputyDawg
    DeputyDawg
    I thought it had it's moments of hilarity. Definitely man humor
    JTuttle
    JTuttle
    If you like Family guy you will like TED it is very crude humor
    Tall Paul
    Tall Paul
    Can't Wait to see it. My wife and I are trying to get there just schedules suck right now.
    Livid - Postal carrier forgot to bring a box of mail yesterday, containing my mail and packages. Today he informed me, that "they" misplaced the box and my mail and packages are MIA. One package filled with cigars, the other with items for 4th of July and my mail. All vanished the day before I'm supposed to use them.
    Did anyone else ever noticed that Sean Connery was practically a rapist in all of his Bond movies?
    rickyny
    rickyny
    Yeah man, is you have license to kill you might as well have license to rape. JK, lol
    ironpeddler
    ironpeddler
    Yeah, those were the days....
    Devil Doc
    Devil Doc
    In Vermont,before the '80's it was legal to rape your wife. Those were the days.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…