• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...
AVB
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• I really miss the AVB Scotch buys and reviews! I hope you're doing well, Ray.
    AVB
    AVB
    Shipping got ridiculous, and then Trump raised the tariffs and demand went crazyfor brown liquor. It all conspired to really price a lot of things out of reach. As for me.....well I'd be in a lot better health if I stopped gong to the doctor.
    A little bit more about our shot we pride ourselves on the best prices on the internet best service and you can always call us if you need anything special we're 30% sitewide off of all manufacturer list prices the only thing that I ask of you is to post a review about our prices Service delivery and of course the cigar thanks enjoy
    ggiese
    ggiese
    Ain’t that the truth!!! LOL. Every trip for me reveals more things to be concerned about and more drugs to fix it. Though I do have the time to enjoy brown liquor quite a bit more. I do have to cut back on cigars, though - so it’s not nearly as fun as it was.
    Since you are a scotch and bourbon guy we invite you to call Larry at 215 576-5300 tomorrow after 1 and ask him to send you one of our cigars that is made with Blanton's we think that you will find this cigar is outrageous this is a way to introduce you 2 Elcigarshop.Com
    We normally sell these for $35 a stick do this one favor after he sends you this smoke it post a picture and do a review on the cigar and our shop
    Master of Music, Mayhem & Malt
    Devil Doc
    Devil Doc
    Feeling a might frisky, are we?
    AVB
    AVB
    Been practicing for a real long time so I thought I deserved a promotion.
    Quite the sampling of Bourbon and Scotch you have going there...as a guy on General Order #1 right now...I'm drooling just looking at that list above!
    hey, when you're done with my 'helpers', please send them back to the shop - there's lots of work still to be done before "the big night"
    AVB taught me about the wonders of scotch, or was it rye. Rum? No, it was whiskey. Aww heck, it all sort of tastes the same anyways.
    CP, especially the whisky drinkers at CP, owe a great deal of thanks to AVB for his contributions. He is a great wealth of information on all things whisky, and I have pestered him enough to know! Thanks AVB, for the tremendous work you have put into your reviews.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…