• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000

:sign:

Damn quotes...can't figger them out all the time. Oh well, just padding the posts!! :D

No bands?!? What kind of El Cheapo cigar comes without no band?!? ;)

No bands?!? What kind of El Cheapo cigar comes without no band?!?

Hmmm.... even JR Alts come with bands! :angry:

LMAO! :D All I know is that Brother Devin does not send out dog-rockets! He's opening a can of whoop-ass on 27 very lucky CPers! You are unreal Brother Devin!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Aloha,

Wade

wk-mang said:
No bands?!? What kind of El Cheapo cigar comes without no band?!?

Hmmm.... even JR Alts come with bands! :angry:
:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

They do?? How would you know Wade?? LMAO :sign: :p :lookup:

Wow :D

Retaliatory strike may be leaving Brooklyn in the next coming days...

MOOOOHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

:sign:

Geez, Devin!! Got a nice bomb on Saturday! Nearly blew the fur off of the cat's tail!!

Awesome looking sticks! What's the huge one with no band? LMAO

Looks like I might have to retaliate!! LOL

Thanks again, bro!! Hell of a nice gesture! First class, as always!

Lee :thumbs: :thumbs: :D

Two packages in a week bro is crossing the line of insanity. Just got back from a mini vacation in South Texas yesterday and had a nice package waiting on me......then today, you blew me away with another? How'd you patch up them holes on the unbanded one anyway? ;)

Looking forward to sharing some smoke and lies with you this wkend. Now loose my addie..... :D

I found something in my mail also...strange usps box...had some gars in it...looked like it was from Devin...had a similiar larger non-banded cigar in it as well...hmmmmmmmmmm?

Thankyou!!! Devin. :thumbs: :D :D :thumbs:

Can't wait to share a smoke with you...unfortunantley I'll leave the sharing of lies to Kenny. ;)

Great to see them landing... :thumbs:

Retaliatory strike's are not a good idea, unless you can get it here by tomorrow night...LMAO :D

All in my master plan, as I am going out of town early Wednesday, and will not be back for some time...

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Enjoy! :)

Did I say retaliate? I must have been temporarily insane or something!

Giddyup!! :sign:

BLAMMMMMMMM!!!!!

A package was waiting for me when I got home this evening from the Pennsylvania Bomber. Devin, all I can say is thank you bro. Some great looking cigars.

My door bell rang today, I was home from work, resting my aching back in the bed. So I get up and head tward the front door and I hear this familiar voice outside, went something like this:

"Ding Dong <that was the bell again> Post office, package for Michael"

Needless to say, I opened the damn door :D

Man, Devin you need to get some help for this postal addiction of yours ;)

Thank you very much Mister Deranged Bomber!!!
Might need to get onto em at the post office tho, one of those sticks was all twisted up, looked like somebody had tied their hair back with it, no band on it so I got no clue what it was. Pitiful to see what I am sure was a great gar all twisted like that :lookup:

Thanks again bro, way way over the top

Once again i am left speechless at the generousity of Devin.

Looking forward to meeting and smoking with you this weekend bro.

I may not be able to retaliate by tomorrow night, but I bet I can Saturday! :sneaky:

WOW Devin! That was super cool. You didn't have to do that. I'll have to say your my first.

My first bomber that is. :D

I smoked one of those little unbanded ones on the way home today. That has got to be one of the best smokes I have ever had. Is it an ISOM? If it was, it was great. I lit that thing up and my tongue damn near exploded.
Many thanks for the generosity. :D :D :D

Kenny, I thought you would like that patch job, as it takes years of experience... :D

I don't know Beast, I guess Kenny is going to tell us some hunting stories...LMAO

PB, that is 1/3 of a Partagas Culebra... :)

Joe, seeing you guy's in Springfield is a slight problem, but I will be armed...ROTFLMAO

All the unbanded ones are from.... :thumbs: And no, I did not keep a list of what I sent everyone, so you will all have to just smoke them and wonder........ :sign:

KKKKKAAAAABBBBBLLLLOOOOOEEEEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bomb dropped in Somerset today as well..I knew tight away who it was from, seems like I've seen those purty address labels before!!!

THANKS BRO!!!! I do not know why I deserve your generosity time and time again, but I do thank you. A very nice selection of smokes, one I shared with my lead carpenter today and it nearly blew his mind!! Thanks again...although this waill not go unpunished...er...uh...unnoticed...or uh..well, you know!! ;) :sign: :D

BW

OH...big unbanded ISOM in mine too, looks to me like a Lusi. Just a SWAG though..... ;) :)

I can't remember what I sent out in 3 boxes, much less 30 some!! ROFLMAO :sign:

Yeah, I kindof figured that is what it was. I am gonna enjoy the bajeebers out of that baby. Thanks for the info, and for the Culebra