• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

'08 NFL Blind Draw

Power Ranger
DCM Toro #4
Tat J21
Bolivar GM
LFD Cammie Lancero (from Al's buy a while back)
Don Pepin Maduro Torp from the wine house buy or something like that.

If this meets approval I will have them out on Monday, thanks for hosting this again Justin.

Nate

Tatuaje - Cojonu 2006
Padron Anniversario - Anniversario Exclusivo Natural
Illusione - M7-Figurado
Cabaiguan from Tatuaje - Imperiales

These were approved by Pm with Justin

Waiting on the great guys at Tower Cigars so I can close the deal and they will be mailed.

I will update as sonn as they hit the mail.

Tim

Mark just let me know that this should be on the way in the next day or 2

Power Ranger
DCM Toro #4
Tat J21
Bolivar GM
LFD Cammie Lancero (from Al's buy a while back)
Don Pepin Maduro Torp from the wine house buy or something like that.

If this meets approval I will have them out on Monday, thanks for hosting this again Justin.

Nate

Those look good Nate. Man I wish I had some of those Wine House sticks left!

GrandPalove might be old, but he aint slow! :laugh:

DC# 0103 8555 7494 8927 9581

I'm gonna send mine after this party on Saturday, will have the DC to ya when I get em sent

Sticks on their way Justin. DC# 0103 8555 7494 8971 9988.
Thanks again.

Mike

Sorry for the delay guys. Stripe Bass were hitting hard on Nantucket, came home with cooler of filets and Black Sea Bass and a few Blues.

Perdomo Vintage 1991 ESV Regante
Padron Maddie 6000
LFD Double Ligero Chisel Gordo
Cuvee no.151 Robusto

Let me know

Brian

Out today - Delivery Confirmation™ # 0103 8555 7493 6433 3728

Received MX and grandmalove's sticks today. Thanks for the tag-a-long Greg, one of my favorites! :thumbs:

going out tomorrow morning DC # 0103 8555 7494 3049 1840

Not sure how the whole Blackout thing will turnout, haven't had time to go back since and leaving for vacation tomorrow.

Proposed entry fee:

Cohiba Black Supremo
La Aurora 100 Años Robusto
AF WOAM
Ashton VSG Enchantment

Once the :thumbs: is received off they go........on Friday because tomorrow we go fishing!

Jonas sticks are here. Those puts look good Charlie.

Sorry for the delay guys. Stripe Bass were hitting hard on Nantucket, came home with cooler of filets and Black Sea Bass and a few Blues.

Padron Maddie 6000
Cuvee no.151 Robusto

Let me know

Brian

I think those are all $5-6 sticks Brian, with the Perdomo being a couple bucks more. A good way to check prices is to look at a couple online vendors like CI and Famous because state taxes vary so much from state to state.

Padron Maddie 6000
Cuvee no.151 Robusto

Let me know

Brian

I think those are all $5-6 sticks Brian, with the Perdomo being a couple bucks more. A good way to check prices is to look at a couple online vendors like CI and Famous because state taxes vary so much from state to state.
Checked a couple of sites the Perdomo at $8 and I posted the Padron 6000 cause I seen a Padron 5000 already accepted. I'll dig in the humi when I get home.

Brian

Padron Maddie 6000
Cuvee no.151 Robusto

Let me know

Brian

Checked a couple of sites the Perdomo at $8 and I posted the Padron 6000 cause I seen a Padron 5000 already accepted. I'll dig in the humi when I get home.

Brian

My bad on the Padron, since I accepted the 5k, you're good on that one and the Perdomo.

There was a whole mess of boxes at the PO today. Sticks arrived from the following:

Niko
yanksfan
cigarstone
breedy
Fat Ken

Thanks guys and good luck!

Padron Maddie 6000
Cuvee no.151 Robusto

Let me know

Brian

Brian

My bad on the Padron, since I accepted the 5k, you're good on that one and the Perdomo.
Justin, I'll add a WOAM and a Oliva Master Blends 3 Double Robusto let me know and I'll send them off Tuesday

Brian