• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

10 Member Birthday Club

psyktek

Frugal Old Fart!
Any interest in setting something like this up on this board.? Very simple, each member sends a minimum of 5 (decent) sticks to the birthday boy of the month. Of course, each member is free to send whatever number they'd like, and even include non-smokable items.

Hopefully no more than 2 folks would have a birthday in a given month. Opinions?

And just what is so wrong with August????????? :p

<- August Birthday Boy. :D

How would this be sorted, meaning inactive vs active members because there are a lot of member numbers?

Would the participants be only those that place their birthday in the "upcoming events" section?

I think this is a great idea, just had those questions.

Good idea, but with all the fuss over the Secret Santa, I think your stepping into a hole that some people wouldn't let you out of.

I think 2 birthdays per month would be the limit. Of course, we'd have to make sure we'd include May and September. :)

Nice shot of your 'baby', Bill. :)

Matt, I see your concern, but everybody would know who's in the club, who's birthday is coming up, etc. If anyone got their birthday sticks and then vanished, we'd have a new entry for the scumbag list, wouldn't we?

If there's enough interest (i.e. 10 or more PMs to me) I'd be willing to moderate this. Anyone who's interested should know that I'll also be screening for folks with decent reputations, not FOGs necessarily, but members that are in good standing. I think I might set some arbitrary standard, known only to me, about who would be included. :D

You may want to limit membership to well established members. Otherwise you may find early month participants bailing out before the end of the year :(

psyktek said:
I think 2 birthdays per month would be the limit. Of course, we'd have to make sure we'd include May and September. :)

go May! [I'm May 4th [no so subtle hint there :laugh: ]]

PM sent on this one.
am sad I missed out on the first thread over at CW

geldor1 said:
And just what is so wrong with August????????? :p

<- August Birthday Boy. :D
[snapback]154642[/snapback]​

Nothing personal but half the board's membership has birthday's in August :D

This is a great idea, however, I must agree with Matt to say you guys are flirting with disaster with some of the crap that's been pulled in passes, SS, etc as of late.....

Carry on.........

lucasbuck said:
You may want to limit membership to well established members. Otherwise you may find early month participants bailing out before the end of the year :(
[snapback]154746[/snapback]​

:laugh: Wassa matter Craig? Your birthday in December or something :laugh:

half full monty said:
I would nominate myself, Joe.M., marcsheldon and Paragod as the first members....

:laugh: :whistling:
[snapback]154814[/snapback]​

Why don't you guys have your own club/pass? That would be fun.

Gregor

So, if you were interested in doing this, when is your birthday? There needs to be some kind of reasonable spread, doncha think? :)

coventrycat86 said:
lucasbuck said:
[snapback]154746[/snapback]​

:laugh: Wassa matter Craig? Your birthday in December or something :laugh:
[snapback]154849[/snapback]​

:whistling: :D