• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1000th post and first anniversary contest

Well we have our first contender!
Standing any habano is a feat in itself!
Maybe you have a giant sized novelty lighter? Or those are damn tiny smokes! :p

Now who's going to step up?

-Rob

Um... its not really a BIC lighter, its some kind of no name one but its really bigger than a BIC. :p

And about cigars dimensions :

Partagas Habaneros: Length: 125 mm Ring: 39
Jose L. Piedra Cremas: Length: 134 mm Ring: 39

so, they were kinda tiny ones :p

Well due to the overwhelming popularity of this contest...

BUMP!

:p

-Rob

edit for grammar

Difficulty level will gain extra points. Small ring gauge and/or long stands = difficult. Shark stand = not (obviously)!

When taking a picture of the stand there must be an object in the photo to determine scale.

Congrats, Rob! I'm going to stand an ERDM Demi Tasse. I have a stash of miniature quarters which will come in handy when I claim it's a Taino... ;)

Oh Rob, now you tell me I'm not a member in good standing!? Can I still come on the 11th?

I tried it one time after seeing the pictures posted on this site when Steve won...I was'nt very good at it, but I'll give it a try....I'll also try to get up to 50 posts by Saturday so I qualify.... :whistling:

I tried it one time after seeing the pictures posted on this site when Steve won...I was'nt very good at it, but I'll give it a try....I'll also try to get up to 50 posts by Saturday so I qualify.... :whistling:

Don't worry about the posts! Stand away!

-Rob

Well this contest went over like a lead baloon!
:sign:
Anyways... We have a winner! Michal congrats !!
Your sticks will go out next week.
-Rob

yay! my first won contest! I'm so excited!
dev32.gif

-Rob

I decided to sit it out and let someone else win... :sign:

Who am I kidding? I was out of Padrons :p :laugh:

Grats Michal!

My first two smokes at the herf I was going to attempt, but dropped the ash on the floor at about the 2.5 inch mark....very messy, but not as bad as that Anejo ash that Charlie dropped in his lap!

-Rob
Congratulations, Michal!

Hey Rob, sometimes the timing just doesn't work out for some reason. Perhaps we can try the Ash Stand contest again in the spring? I've got some ideas for spicing it up.

Wilkey

-Rob
Congratulations, Michal!

Hey Rob, sometimes the timing just doesn't work out for some reason. Perhaps we can try the Ash Stand contest again in the spring? I've got some ideas for spicing it up.

Wilkey

:thumbs:

Cool Wilkey!
I could have done this a little better but I have been having some puter issues.

Hope to see you in December!

-Rob

I got it...
OMG!
Rob You RoX!

I dont know what those 5 cigars were doing in this box, but when I opend it there were 8 of them! :0

Man! You gave me stick which are not available here in Poland!
hug.gif

And I get Padrons... I'm so happy...
liebe-neu.gif