• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

12 year old homebrew!

Satchmo

Why do they call it a Power Ranger???
Well, I have officially dusted of the home brewery items. I inventoried my bottles (let me know if you see a deal on a Corny setup), and I found three 1L bottles that were still sealed!

These were always kept at celler temps of 65-70F. Otherwise, there were forgotten.

Question is, what kind of raging diseases would drinking this stuff give me? Maybe it will kill some of the raging disease I already have?

Is this drinkable? Or dumpable?

Drinkable...maybe. Open it up and smell it. If it smells Ok give it a taste. It may taste bad but won't kill you!

(insert legal disclaimer here)

I've read that there are no pathogens that can survive beer, but I bet I could make some :laugh:

Well, I tried it. It still tasted the same as I remembered, not good :)

So far no side effects except for my eyebrows have started shedding. Oh, well....

Make sure your death pass instructions are up to date, and then drink a couple of bottles of it. If you live, no harm done. If you don't, we'll enjoy your cigars and beer collection in your honor. :laugh:

That is correct there are no know pathogens that can kill you that can survive in beer....screaming apachee shits yes....death no....