• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

17 Most sought after beers and how to find them!

Awesome list, I'm becoming more of a beer fan by the day. I'm going to have to write the Austin one down on my list. It may be the only one on that list that I ever get to try. Thanks for posting brother, very interesting.

I have to say it is a stout list for sure. :whistling: I shall probably never have even one of those but they all look great.  Kinda makes "me troat be parched".

I'm pretty lucky to say I've had 7, and have 4 aging.

I've had 6, with no desire to chase any of the rest.

PTY
Parabola
KBS
Speedway
Abyss
Heady Topper

I see Speedway pretty much everywhere over here, so if anyone wants some LMK and I'll keep an eye out.

emoshun said:
Will do, can you get TGB ZeeLander IPA?
Can ask around, but TGB isn't distributed to OK. I have a PseudoSue. Clint lives in the great state of Iowa and I bet can find it.

It's an interesting list, but very stout heavy.

I've had 7 of the list and KBS and Black Note are my 2 favorite of them.  Speedway is everywhere by me too.  It's good, but I probably would have left it off the list in favor of Hopslam or Zombie Dust.

Off the list, I've had:

Huhnahpu
Speedway
The Abyss
Dark Lord
KBS
Bourbon County ( I like the Barley wine better than the stout)

My ranked order of these would be KBS, Huhnahpu, The Abyss, Dark Lord, Bourbon County and Speedway. 

bfreebern said:

Can ask around, but TGB isn't distributed to OK. I have a PseudoSue. Clint lives in the great state of Iowa and I bet can find it.

Heh. I'd take that bet. 

You mean this Clint?  :whistling:

Post regarding a pic of a TGB glass with Stone GoTo IPA in it...

MoeCizlak, on 23 Dec 2014 - 07:38 AM, said:
What the bleeping bleep??? How come every bleeping bleepingbleeper can get this bleeping stuff and I live in the same bleeping state that it's bleeping made and I can't bleeping get bleeping sniff of it???  I bleeping blame you Freebern.

emoshun said:
You mean this Clint?  :whistling:

Post regarding a pic of a TGB glass with Stone GoTo IPA in it...

MoeCizlak, on 23 Dec 2014 - 07:38 AM, said:
What the bleeping bleep??? How come every bleeping bleepingbleeper can get this bleeping stuff and I live in the same bleeping state that it's bleeping made and I can't bleeping get bleeping sniff of it???  I bleeping blame you Freebern.

tomthirtysix said:

Heh. I'd take that bet. 

LMAO, that's him!

I've had 7.   Most of them worth it.  A couple not.

Actually I have a couple of them in my cabinet now. 

Should have been titled, "17 Overpriced Beers to Avoid." :laugh:

Doc

I've had:

The Abyss
Firestone
Heady Topper
Maine Brewing Dinner
KBS
Bourbon County

I've enjoyed them all.
I like seeing NE taking 2 spots. Pretty cool.

Paul