• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1st Annual CigarPass Herf

45 days an counting...

d4953675.gif

:D :D :D

Can anyone let me know if they can get a roll of RAFFLE TICKETS.
I know these can be bought at those WAREHOUSE type stores. If anyone has access to this please let me know. Thanks.

Alex, Denise has some, she used to use them for the race days and stuff. I'm heading up there first week in May I can check and see if she can get hold of some more or find out where she got them from.

Sounds good.
I think kilty might have us covered.

Also besides a raffle.

Can anyone think of any cool contests to have for the nicer prizes?

1. long ash contest
2. speed herf contest
3. rum drinking contest..LOL!!

I'll take care of the name badges, if Matty doesn't already have that covered. I will need the lastes RSVP with guests/spouses.

:angry: MAN, I wish I could make it to this. I can't even get to any of the big smoke event 2 states away.
You lucky dogs! :cool:

I'm interested in donating a bunch of BBQ for this. Only problem is would it even be worth it. Being in vegas food is pretty damn abundant. But if you guys think you could find and appropriate time to have some, let me know and I'll send a bunch..

E

I'm interested in donating a bunch of BBQ for this. Only problem is would it even be worth it. Being in vegas food is pretty damn abundant. But if you guys think you could find and appropriate time to have some, let me know and I'll send a bunch..

E
Did someone say "BBQ" HELL yes :love: You can send that bomb to my room. I may have to take some beer out of the fridge, but that's okay with me ;) Party is in Hawk's room :sign: Just watch out for the Mrs. she loves BBQ too. :D

If we still need raffle tickets, let me know and I'll pick up a roll.

I'd send ya a roll I have left over that I use at my political fund raisers but, the shipping would cost more than the roll. :0 I think we bought them at Staples or a similar office supply store. They're very inexpensive.

I'd send ya a roll I have left over that I use at my political fund raisers but, the shipping would cost more than the roll. :0 I think we bought them at Staples or a similar office supply store. They're very inexpensive.

Yeah, you can usually pick these up at an office supply store or party store, like Zurchers.

I will take a look at the office depot. Looks like another company expense!! :whistling:

I will take a look at the office depot. Looks like another company expense!! :whistling:

Looks like you got these covered..let me know if you need me to look here.

Okay boys, cookie_1978 is thinking about coming. He may need some encouragement. :D

Okay boys, cookie_1978 is thinking about coming. He may need some encouragement. :D

alot of ppl i have talked to in the chat room look like they want to come..

we just have to twist more arms..LOl!

Guys, if you don't want to transport the raffle tickets, let me know. The Office Max, next to my store, sells them for $4 a roll.

Gregor

Guys, if you don't want to transport the raffle tickets, let me know. The Office Max, next to my store, sells them for $4 a roll.

Gregor

Can you please pick a roll up. Saves me having to ship it. Thanks..