• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1st. Annual Cuban Superbowl Square's CANCELED!

Tall Paul said:

Is this filled yet?
No so take 4 spots...

I'm updating the card now.

God I want too!  But I just don't have enough to make a few spots work.  I have maybe 1 square worth, but thats it.  I even double checked last night. Sorry Paul.

modo22 said:

Is this filled yet?
No so take 4 spots...

God I want too!  But I just don't have enough to make a few spots work.  I have maybe 1 square worth, but thats it.  I even double checked last night. Sorry Paul.

I only have one square.  Even one will make it interesting.

Out today.

USPS # 9114 9999 4431 3959 3748 61

I don't see my name on the card yet?

Thanks,
J

Paul,
Just saw the post about not shipping - don't worry about returning anything to me if this doesn't fill.

Happy New Year!

J

No worries Paul or J, just didn't want to be late to the party..... :cool:

modo22 said:

Is this filled yet?
No so take 4 spots...

Ben, take a couple squares for the fun of it, I will cover for you.

Capt J said:
Out today.

USPS # 9114 9999 4431 3959 3748 61

I don't see my name on the card yet?

Thanks,
J
Sorry I missed it. I'll get it on now.

Can anyone give me info on why this is no filing up or opinions? Is it the $8 per stick that's holding most up or is it just the Cuban factor?

We have only 35 squares of 100 filled as of now. I hope this picks up soon so spread the word if you can to help get this off the ground.

Paul

For me... It's the CC factor. I have a very limited supply of anything right now, and virtually no CC's. I'd be happy to swing by a B&M and pic up a few sticks to play. I realize that's not so enticing, especially considering some sticks already in the pot probably have some age. I've been watching from the sidelines thus far.

I am glad to see you started this though. It's a really fun idea. I was part of an Anejo/Opus one years ago. The pics of the pot still make me drool. I can't imagine how awesome it would be to win.

I would go in for more but that would mean using gifted CC's.  Not comfortable with that personally.

CigSid said:

Is this filled yet?
No so take 4 spots...

Ben, take a couple squares for the fun of it, I will cover for you.

No! No no no no. Bad! (Says as if pointing finger at a bad dog) :)

Bill, I appreciate it, but you have been kind enough my friend.

As to the last few comments that I can't figure out how to quote here on tap after this last horrible update.....I have some great gifted CCs (most from the bad dog above) and don't feel right donating those. The rest I have verge on that under $8 range. So as I have very little left of my own $8 smokes, I have some amazing $6-8 smokes. Not sure if that helps.

Tall Paul said:
Can anyone give me info on why this is no filing up or opinions? Is it the $8 per stick that's holding most up or is it just the Cuban factor?

We have only 35 squares of 100 filled as of now. I hope this picks up soon so spread the word if you can to help get this off the ground.

Paul
For me, QA and provenance. For you whether you know it or not, QA and provenance.

$8 per stick excludes a number of nice sticks; recently purchased PSD4's, Boli RC's, HdM Epi #2's are all below that threshold.  Just depends on what you are looking for.

BlindedByScience said:
$8 per stick excludes a number of nice sticks; recently purchased PSD4's, Boli RC's, HdM Epi #2's are all below that threshold.  Just depends on what you are looking for.
Rass as well.

If this is the big concern then we can lower it to $7 if that would help fill it up.

Just a thought

Tall Paul said:
Rass as well.

If this is the big concern then we can lower it to $7 if that would help fill it up.

Just a thought
I think that would be helpful.