• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1st. Annual Cuban Superbowl Square's CANCELED!

There is only 41 of 100 squares full...

My gut tells me this will be canceled come Saturday night.

I'm not going past then trying to get people in because I am not chasing people for cigars after the super bowl is over. I wanted all cigars to be shipped by Saturday so I can inventory everything and then get some pics up before the super bowl to make everyone drool...

Paul

Paul,

Does the math work out better if it is 1 stick per box up to ten boxes?

We would double the amount of boxes taken and almost be full immediately.

But i guess the prize packages would be halved as well....so maybe not a great idea.

Just a thought.

Tall Paul said:

I'm not going past then trying to get people in because I am not chasing people for cigars after the super bowl is over. I wanted all cigars to be shipped by Saturday so I can inventory everything and then get some pics up before the super bowl to make everyone drool...

Paul

I'm another that has a problem with the CC selection. I love doing these things for high-end domestic sticks, but my access to CC's is virtually nil. With my job I simply cannot take the risk.

Try it again for upper-end domestics or CC's and I'm in for a few squares.

Weather this is a go or not at least we have some input to get it going next year. Hopefully we can get it up earlier to have more time. Depending on some things I may even be able to run one of the pools if needed.

Brickhouse said:
Paul,

But i guess the prize packages would be halved as well....so maybe not a great idea.

Just a thought.
would rather see something like this vs. having nothing.

I am all about running some pools or being involved in them. 

Let's see what Saturday brings.  Let us know what you want to do Paul; but either way, awesome concept and job in putting this together.

Brickhouse said:
Paul,

Just a thought.

I'm OK with this....gets this baby off the ground.  Your call, Paul.....

If the prize pool were to be only 100 sticks then the prizes could be given at 10,20,30,40 sticks at each quarter.

Tall Paul said:

Paul

Easy fix Paul. Let Bill buy up half the squares.  :thumbs:

oke&coke said:
If the prize pool were to be only 100 sticks then the prizes could be given at 10,20,30,40 sticks at each quarter.

Just cut the winnings in half:

Payouts: (100 Cigars in Total)
Final Score: 50 Cigars
3rd Quarter: 12 Cigars
Half: 25 Cigars
1st Quarter: 12 Cigars

...and Paul keeps his pick of the 100th stick for running the show.  Works for me..... :thumbs: 

BlindedByScience said:

Just cut the winnings in half:Payouts: (100 Cigars in Total)Final Score: 50 Cigars3rd Quarter: 12 CigarsHalf: 25 Cigars1st Quarter: 12 Cigars

...and Paul keeps his pick of the 100th stick for running the show.  Works for me..... :thumbs: 
Same here.

oke&coke said:

Just cut the winnings in half:Payouts: (100 Cigars in Total)Final Score: 50 Cigars3rd Quarter: 12 CigarsHalf: 25 Cigars1st Quarter: 12 Cigars

Same here.
The only downfall to this is someone is most likely going to put in 10 cigars to only win 12 which is boring. Lets see how it plays out. There are quite a few members that smoke a ton of CC's that have yet to sign up. Let hope they join in.

....if they put in ten cigars, that's a possibility.  However, putting in a couple sticks and winning 12 is pretty cool.... :cool:

whylieineedacigar said:
C3, R3
C5, R7
C8, R6
C9, R7
You can do 5... lol
Capt J said:
Out today.

USPS # 9114 9999 4431 3959 3748 61

I don't see my name on the card yet?

Thanks,
J
Cigars arrived safe and sound. These will get back to you if we so not fill.

Light this! said:

Paul

Easy fix Paul. Let Bill buy up half the squares.  :thumbs:

You are soooo funny Kris :laugh:

whylieineedacigar said:

C3, R3
C5, R7
C8, R6
C9, R7
You can do 5... lol

Lol Okay. Bill, Dave, Paul, add another one to your name as well because you guys only did 4 you bastids!

Way ahead of you Michael, I've got 5 now brother :thumbs:

whylieineedacigar said:

C3, R3
C5, R7
C8, R6
C9, R7
You can do 5... lol

Lol Okay. Bill, Dave, Paul, add another one to your name as well because you guys only did 4 you bastids!
read further in the thread Bill and I added a 5th Dave has not.

I agree with Wyatt.............at least this will let it fly this year.

I'm up for anything as I just want to have a little something on the line for next Sunday.  Nothing better than thinking about all the enjoyable smokes resting in my humi.  Paul, I put a 4th choice up in the threads above but will take a 5th if needed.

We will find a way...thanks for coordinating.