• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1st. Annual Cuban Superbowl Square's CANCELED!

Brickhouse said:

$8 per stick excludes a number of nice sticks; recently purchased PSD4's, Boli RC's, HdM Epi #2's are all below that threshold.  Just depends on what you are looking for.
Rass as well.

If this is the big concern then we can lower it to $7 if that would help fill it up.

Just a thought
I think that would be helpful.

Makes sense to me.  If we do that, I will take my 4th square...c8,R6.  Thanks Paul.

If we took it down to $7, I would then be able to at least take 2 squares.... C6, R8 and then C2, R2.

Tall Paul said:

$8 per stick excludes a number of nice sticks; recently purchased PSD4's, Boli RC's, HdM Epi #2's are all below that threshold.  Just depends on what you are looking for.
Rass as well.

If this is the big concern then we can lower it to $7 if that would help fill it up.

Just a thought

Not so much a concern, Paul, but I only have so many "double band" CC's in the cabinet, (though that seems to be changing over time..... :whistling: ).  I suspect many folks are in the same boat I'm in.

Your pool, your rules....I'm OK with whatever you decide.

PSD4 and RASS should not be a problem at $8. 

Remember...it's not about the cheapest price you find. 
Beside.....the less than $180 boxes are fewer and farther between.
$190-220 is more on (and don't forget the vig!).

Yes...one site had RASS for $179 (25cnt)...but there are others that list it at $215.

I paid less than $200 / box (less than $8 / stick) for the last boxes of PSD4's, RC's, and Epi#2's I bought, putting them well under the $8 / stick threshold.  More like the $7.20 threshold.....which is why I didn't 'put' any of those.  Same place has RASS for the almost the same price.  I get what you are saying, Gary, but I always base my puts on what I actually paid, when I have a record of same.

Like I said, I'm good with whatever you decide, Paul.

BlindedByScience said:
I paid less than $200 / box (less than $8 / stick) for the last boxes of PSD4's, RC's, and Epi#2's I bought, putting them well under the $8 / stick threshold.  More like the $7.20 threshold.....which is why I didn't 'put' any of those.  Same place has RASS for the almost the same price.  I get what you are saying, Gary, but I always base my puts on what I actually paid, when I have a record of same.

Like I said, I'm good with whatever you decide, Paul.

As do I. 

Just reminding folks that pricing is not set for these kind of smokes. 

And then there's the $230 shipped price someone may pay on OLH. There's no MSRP unless we use one site for pricing. 

BlindedByScience said:

Rass as well.

Just a thought

Not so much a concern, Paul, but I only have so many "double band" CC's in the cabinet, (though that seems to be changing over time..... :whistling: ).  I suspect many folks are in the same boat I'm in.

I do believe the price rule was to replace the double band rule so that is no longer necessary.

oke&coke said:

Rass as well.

Just a thought

I do believe the price rule was to replace the double band rule so that is no longer necessary.

I meant that generically, not literally.  Monte #2's for example, aren't double band sticks but easily exceed the $8 / stick condition.

Light this! said:
You guys have me all confused now so I'm sending in dog rockets!

I'll take your dog rockets all day long. :thumbs:

Just open it up to any CC and get it filled, machine made excluded!

bfreebern said:

What the hell?  No love for my Guantanamera Cristales...??  Sheesh....what a snob...... :laugh:

BlindedByScience said:

What the hell?  No love for my Guantanamera Cristales...??  Sheesh....what a snob...... :laugh:
Lol! I'm sure I still have one lying around that was a well intentioned gift.

Ok I'm going to make this last and final rule change. If we aren't pretty full by Saturday night then I'm calling it.

I'm opening it up to 5 squares per person max and I'll lower the min to $6 per stick. This will keep out most petite coronas and smaller sizes to avoid having 200 PLPC's in the pot. Not that they are not good and all just want a big variety of sizes and higher value.

If anyone that has signed up already disagrees with this rule change please speak up as I'm completely open to suggestions and don't want anyone upset with changes. I just want to see this fill and actually take off this year.

Paul

Ok, since we have the 5 max rule, I will take one more at C7, R6.

I will update the card today with the recent couple additions.

I will take c8, r6. If squares left, I'm good for one more but I will give a chance to others.