• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1st. Annual Cuban Superbowl Square's CANCELED!

I'm sad to say I think we have to pull the plug on this. 39 squares left and I can't gain any ground with anyone via pm or here. 4 days out from the big game is just too close for comfort. I will be sure to get this back up next year EARLY so we will be sure to fill it.

To show my thanks to everyone that has signed up to this point I will pick numbers and post the card. Who ever wins each quarter will win something from me. I don't know what yet but when I do I'll let you know. I'll come up with something before the weekend. This will at least give you guys something to follow during the gameAnd bring a little excitement to it for you. If a blank square is a winner then I will randomly draw a name.

Capt J please pm me your addy so I can ship back your entry I do not feel right keeping the cigars.

Sorry again guys and good luck,

Paul

Good try Paul. You can count on me next year also.

tough decision, but good call making it.  Sucks.

Thanks for trying something new and putting this together!  And appreciate the contest, hopefully I can win what ever quarter involves the Heady Topper prize pack :laugh: :laugh: :0

modo22 said:
tough decision, but good call making it.  Sucks.

Thanks for trying something new and putting this together!  And appreciate the contest, hopefully I can win what ever quarter involves the Heady Topper prize pack :laugh: :laugh: :0
Lol we will see...

Nothing needed here, Paul - thanks for the effort, I'll be in on the next go round, to be sure.

Ok so we don't have open squares I am going to fill in the empty spots with names form the people that signed up. There is 17 players that will be 2 extra spots for everyone which will leave 5 spots left to fill I will figure out how to divide those.

Ok here is the final card. I randomly picked numbers and randomly filled the remaining holes in the card.

d07d491997d3a4dfbc01a2225dc7d8db.jpg

I will see what we are playing for tonight and post some picks tonight. It won't be 200 Cubans as we all hoped but I will make it fun.

Good luck everyone,
Paul

I just wanted to express my thanks for your quite valiant attempt to get the game going.  I know it is appreciated.

Paul, I want revenge for you beating me head to head in 1st week of playoffs. Cuban 5'er (min $7) straight up. Your pick the team you want. Want a piece of MAD Clint...again ?

bfreebern said:
Might want to change the title.
I did... I added CANCELED. Do you suggest something different?
Maduro Clint said:
Paul, I want revenge for you beating me head to head in 1st week of playoffs. Cuban 5'er (min $7) straight up. Your pick the team you want. Want a piece of MAD Clint...again ?
To be honest when any NE Sports team gets to the big game I hate to bet on them I feel as though it's bad luck... lol if the Pats weren't in it I'd take the bet all day long.

Tall Paul said:

Maduro Clint said:
To be honest when any NE Sports team gets to the big game I hate to bet on them I feel as though it's bad luck... lol if the Pats weren't in it I'd take the bet all day long.

Not a problem.

Tall Paul said:

Maduro Clint said:

Sorry Paul but the Patriots are going to get spanked!!!!! :D

Screw it. I have the Seahawks and someone else takes the Patriots. A premium fiver CC worth a $100. who's up for it?