• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1st. Annual Cuban Superbowl Square's CANCELED!

I thought you had filled up the board and this was a go? Guess I was confused by that post and also the Canceled title.

Thanks for your efforts Paul, I've look forward to doing this last several years.

bfreebern said:
I thought you had filled up the board and this was a go? Guess I was confused by that post and also the Canceled title.

I read and am caught up now, duh.  Sorry Paul, I'm following along now.

No worries Brother...

I'm still having issues quoting posts and its starting to really piss me off... I cant seem to fix it.

Ok who's excited for today? You boys know I am!
Here is what you are entered in to win.

1st. Quarter:
f614bc36df88aabac20f7b4e2aa37d5e.jpg

'05 H Upmann Mag 46
'13 Monte Petite Emundo
'12 Boli RC
'12 H Upmann Mag 46
'10 PL Encantos RE

Half Time:
7b1b41a727c6756e4e05f90e7220b281.jpg

'99 Punch Churchill
'07 HdM Regalos EL
'08 Boli Simons RE
'10 PL Encantos RE
'09 RyJ Duke EL

3rd Quarter:
4aa9ae69eb8861832d5b2a6bb61f258b.jpg

'05 H Upmann Mag 46
'13 Monte Petite Emundo
'12 Boli RC
'12 H Upmann Mag 46
'10 PL Encantos RE

Final Score:
e5493f6a3d345c82e4387165a43b1040.jpg

'99 Punch Churchill
'07 HdM Regalos EL
'08 Boli Simons RE
'10 PL Encantos RE
'08 Monte Sublime EL

Thank you everyone that entered and tried to get this off the ground this year. I will get it up next year at the start of the playoffs so we will be sure to fill it. If you hit on any of the scores today make sure you PM me your addy and I'll get all the winnings out by Tuesday.

Good luck guys,
Paul

Wow...you are the man. Very generous...I might actually have to cheer for the Pats.

Wow!
Very generous Paul!
Almost generous enough for me to route for the Patriots!

-Rob

Damn Paul!   YOU are feeling kind as always!!  Thanks for the chance to win some of your special stock.

Good Luck all.

Wow! You are not playing around. That's very generous! Good luck to everyone tonight. I hope everyone has fun and stays safe.

Well congrats to the Pats! I am beyond excited right now. So my numbers show:
1st: 0-0 modo22
Half: 4-4 CigSid
3rd: 4-4 CigSid
Final: 8-4 BlindedByScience

Guys please pm me your address.

Paul

Damn, I can't believe I am so lucky, I would like to share the love and have you send 5 to oke&coke, and 5 to Maduro Clint. Gentlemen, please pm your address to Paul.

CigSid said:
Damn, I can't believe I am so lucky, I would like to share the love and have you send 5 to oke&coke, and 5 to Maduro Clint. Gentlemen, please pm your address to Paul.
Bill, you are a gentleman and a scholar.  I thank you.

CigSid said:
You need to tell me who gets what?

Nice play Paul! Congratulations to the winners.

CigSid said:
Very classy move Bill! Your generosity knows no bounds!