• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1st. Annual Cuban Superbowl Square's CANCELED!

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
Gentleman,
I by no means have the ability to create an interactive card here on CP like the Anjeo/Opus pool was but I want to start a squares pool for Cubans. I know its short notice but I have faith we will fill this up.

The Rules:
-Two Cigar entry per square
- Cigars MUST be Cuban Habanos with an $6 min per stick. When you pm me your selections you must tell me the cigars you plan to enter.
-5 Squares max per person
-You must post what squares you want from the picture below in this thread then PM me with the same selections and your current shipping address.
-If you edit your selection post it will NOT count and I will ignore it.

Cigars must be shipped to me by next Saturday Jan. 24th with the DC# posted here. I will update the pic every night from now till we are full to keep everyone up to date. Once we are full I will randomly draw the scores.

Paul Harrison
3 Sagamore Drive
Derry, NH 03038

To select a square you must post what Column # and Row # your square falls in. Example: the box I have selected below is C3,R8. The columns are listed across the top (RED) the rows are listed down the side (BLUE). When we are full those numbers will be jumbled and they will then represent the scores.

1b13f492d89488d507138ae860b2c6ef.jpg

Payouts: (200 Cigars in Total)
Final Score: 100 Cigars
3rd Quarter: 25 Cigars
Half: 50 Cigars
1st Quarter: 25 Cigars

I think that covers it. Lets make this a good first year!
Paul

You can still play... Pick a couple boxes!

My selections:
C3,R8
C6,R3
C2,R4
C8,R9

Paul

Since you said I HAD to participate, I will take:
C7,R7
C7,R8
C7,R9
C7,R10

May be a limited field.

What about the limited smokes with single bands? ;)

Tall Paul said:

My selections:
C3,R8
C6,R3
C2,R4
C8,R9

Paul

Ok Paul. Pick a square for me and I'll ship the cigars. I think I might a have a few double banders lying around.  If I win, you ship the winnings to a newb of your choice!

Light this! said:

My selections:
C3,R8
C6,R3
C2,R4
C8,R9

Paul

Ok Paul. Pick a square for me and I'll ship the cigars. I think I might a have a few double banders lying around.  If I win, you ship the winnings to MICHAEL!

Fixed it for you Kris!

grateful1 said:
May be a limited field.

siriusstoogie said:

May be a limited field.

^^^This^^^

Yeah Paul stop being a tight wad and open it up brother.  Maybe just put a price point.

Price points make it a pain in the ass... but fug it. I'll edit it to be any Cuban Habanos with an $8 min. When you pm me your selections you need to list the cigars you are looking to submit.

Sounder better?
Light this! said:
May be a limited field.

siriusstoogie said:

May be a limited field.

^^^This^^^

Yeah Paul stop being a tight wad and open it up brother.  Maybe just put a price point.

Light this! said:

My selections:
C3,R8
C6,R3
C2,R4
C8,R9

Paul

Ok Paul. Pick a square for me and I'll ship the cigars. I think I might a have a few double banders lying around.  If I win, you ship the winnings to a newb of your choice!
Kris your in for 2... lol
C3,R2
C9,R6

Good luck
Paul

Sorry TP...

I forgot, I can't edit my post.  I changed my pics cause Bill's got in ahead of mine whil eI was typing them up.  The bastard took one of my square combos.  Hopefully this works better.

My selections...

C10, R3
C10, R7
C7, R4
C4, R7 

Will send PM in a moment.

C9, R5
C4, R10
C6, R1
C1, R7

I'll PM the sticks this evening....at work at the moment.

Also, you're going to need to update the pic for time to time.  It's going to get tough for guys to see what boxes are left. 

Gary, your 6 down 9 over was already taken by Paul for Kris.

I'll take;
C1 R1
C2 R1
C3 R1
C4 R1

I'll PM list of stick at some point this weekend.
Thanks for putting this together.

In reading the title only, I was a little confused.  I thought I had missed out on some super secret Cuban football league or you were doing squares on when the embargo would go away.

Good thing I read further.