• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2 years on CP a contest

Nashkicker

Kick Ass Duke
God I love this place!

This is gonna be an easy one. All you have to do is post in this thread "I'm a CP BOTL" ( or SOTL for Souldog) The post number will be youre entry. On April 19th i will have my daughter randomly pick a number out of a hat Winner will recieve a very nice 5er. For this you must be a member in good standing with at least 3 months and no asshattery.

Noob bonus: If you joined less than a year ago post "What do you mean a White Owl isn't premium?" Agian post number is entry number. Winner will recieve a nice newbiew sampler including AF, Tat, Pepin, Isom. This is open to any noob who has filled out their about me page. (If you have more than 3 months you can enter both drawing in the same post just post both quotes)

Well i think that covers it. Thanks Rod, and thanks to all the CP brothers who make me walk the line!

edit : entry deadline is April 18th at noon my time.

I'm a CP BOTL.

Congrats on the 2 years, and thanks for the contest.

"I'm a CP BOTL"

Congrats on the anni. I am still loving that Abbey Ale.

"I'm a CP BOTL"

"What do you mean a White Owl isn't premium?"

Congrats man....and many more to come...

"I'm a CP BOTL"

Congrats!

I'm a CP BOTL

What do you mean a White Owl isn't premium?

Congrats!!

I'm a CP BOTL

And Souldog IS a CP SOTL!

Thanks for the contest, and congratulations on the anniversary.

I'll pass on the contest, but want to say that your're still a newb at only 2 years :sign: ROFL.

Jason

What do you mean a White Owl isn't premium?

Congrats on two years man! :cool:

_craig_