• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2001 - A Cigar Odyssey Pass  

I sent an email to MMarcus on 5/17 and another today asking where the pass could be. No response from the first email. I sent them at 'high priority' and asked for a read receipt from the server. I didn't get the receipt,but those can be disabled. This pass has been out on the road for a loooong time. :-(

Rod,I've never gotten a response to either email. Matt Marcus listed his puts/takes and said he would post the tracking number later. Since then, he hasn't logged on. I think Matt is a student and it happened around time schools let out MattR was next in line.

Yep according to dj I was next. He didn't send me a tracking number or an e-mail to tell me it was coming. :( I had forgotten about it.

i've sent matt m. 3 emails with no response. that's about all i can tell you.

This has to be a record! The pass will be on the road for 4 months before it gets back home, IF it gets home. If the smokes were young when the pass started, they'll have age when it goes home! I have to chuckle a bit - this was the first pass I signed up for when I joined. I've done an exchange, run an exchange, been in two other passes and working on a third. I haven't seen either box from this pass. If I were a betting man, I would bet I get the Summer Time pass first. :)

Nope Tim, I don't have it yet. I'll be away this weekend so I hope it doesn't show up after Friday, though there will be someone collecting my mail. Makes it even more confusing that two guys with same name are next to each other. :(

Great. Now both ends are missing. I don't mind my end going but this is time 2 for DJM. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH DDDDAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNNNN IIIITTTTT!
I feel better now, LOL. Whould Matt M please send the box to Matt R. Can't tell the players without a program ;-)

well matt &reg;, at the rate it's going i don't think you'll have to worry about it showing up this weekend, tho that would be just my luck...i've been so busy anymore i haven't had time to dwell on it, so i've still got my inner calm. i guess just hang in there, mac, hopefully we'll get some life back in this thing (soon). and ya know matt (m), if it's just because you ran out of those little colored stickers and maybe meant to pick up some more and just haven't yet, well it's ok, the pass will still move along without them. really it will. <j/k> :)

great. thanks for the update matt. well, it's not like the box never reached it's destination, we know it did.

I should be the last one to start bitchin but I feel really bad for DJM. Not only did he lose his first pass, on the ill-fated Double Pass fiasco, but he now loses another box, in a second attempt at a double pass. CPI may be able to help. I guess I just feel bad that our bro got done twice. I'm done bitchin now. Thanks for your time. Don't give up on passing. It really is fun, except for things like this, which are few and far between. DJM, if there is anything I can do LMK bro.

well tim i'm just not going to get upset over it. since that pass went out i've been buying much better sticks from much better places (thanks to matt r.) so, in a way, the loss won't be mine in the end.

Did you get a phone # to try and call? Or you could use the snailer and use a reverse look up to get one? Maybe a little nudging would help.

as a matter of fact, mr. marcus neglected to give me his number. i should have bumped him right there, but i didn't follow my own rules. see what happens? if anyone is going to be in the buffalo grove, il. area, feel free to pay him a visit. i'll give you the snailer.