• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2007 Newbie Fall/Winter Pass

So our winner with 5 correct answers is....LURCH!

Here is your prize package:
Arturo Fuente Anejo #48
Padron Serie 1926 #1 Maduro
Tatuaje Exclusivo Zona Del Este Verocu #2
Johnny-O Lonsdale
Fuente Fuente Opus X Perfecxion X
I just got it today Brian along with our trade. Thanks again for the contest....

Wow, that went fast ... Thanks for the invite I really enjoyed this pass!
Props to Michael for putting this together. :thumbs:

Wow, that went fast ... Thanks for the invite I really enjoyed this pass!
Props to Michael for putting this together. :thumbs:

X2!

I must say that this was a great "first pass" experience for me. It was a good opportunity to learn a bit about puts/takes and what is appropriate/not appropriate in the world of cigar passes. Thanks Lurch for putting this very well organized pass together!

You never forget your first...

:thumbs:

mac

The end to the 2007 Newbie Fall/Winter Pass has come...

Sad to see it end but at least it ended smoothly. I got Brandon's end in today and it came in style. Well packed and quickly shipped. Thanks Brandon for partaking with the rest of us in this "comedy of errors". I hope you all had as much fun as I did and learned as much as I did.

To our co-conspirator: Thanks for being there for us when we needed help. I think we all did a good job at keeping all drama out of this and taking the contructive criticism. Thank you all for making this a great experience.

lurch

Thank you lurch for hosting a pass for all of us wet-behind-the-ears newbs. You really did help it run smoothly with an extremely well-put-together package. I hope every pass I'm involved in is so well-thought out. And everyone handled the little problems that cropped up (as they always will) quite well, IMO. I don't see how it could go too much better.

Lurch I received your end today. Everything looks great! Thanks for starting this pass and allowing me to be a part of it! It was a great learning experience, and is getting me started on my way into many more passes to come.
Thanks,
B

Lurch my friend, I must say you did one helluva job running this pass. It ran almost as smoothly as you could ask for....especially with this being a newbie pass. Each of you guys that participated are to be commended also. You turned the pass around quickly, nobody bickered, and when there was a little helpful prod here and there, you took it well. You can also tell when a pass has gone smoothly....go back and look through the posts and see where any experienced member from outside the pass has made a post in reference to something that's gone on within the pass....there was none :) . Kudos to all of you... and Michael, thanks for letting me tag along...it was a blast!