• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2007 Newbie Fall/Winter Pass

lurch

I.Y.A.O.Y.A.S.
Welcome to the 2007 Newbie Fall/Winter Pass

This is an exclusive pass open only to those members of Cigar Pass that have been with the site for 6 months or less, have at least 100 posts, and are in complete good standing with all members of CP. All exceptions to these rules will be decided by myself and Jonesy. This pass is intended to be a training pass if you will. It is meant to help myself and fellow new members of CP with the intricacies that go with running and participating in a pass. I have enlisted the help of brother Jonesy, who has thankfully agreed to assist us all in this sometimes confusing process. I've taken all proper steps to ensure that this pass is easy and simple to operate.

I believe that this will help us all at getting used to how proper Puts/Takes go. This pass will not include ISOMs. This is strictly a domestic cigar pass. It will also help at getting some experience for future passes to come. All eyes will be on this pass to see how it is ran and how we perform for consideration for future passes. Getting our feet wet with this pass will give us the required experience so we don't screw up a pass in the future.

BTW...CPI has been obtained for this pass. It a great thing and you should really look into getting it...
Cigar Pass Insurance(link)

CP Legal Stuff…

CP Pass Rules(link)

Pass Thread
Be sure you check frequently to make sure when you are due up. Make sure you're ready for the pass and let me know if you need to be shifted. To make things go a little smoother, it is recommended that you check the list and post your P/T prior to receiving the pass. This will give you a head start towards getting that box back out the door. ALL P/T WILL BE POSTED ON THE THREAD. NO PMs.

Pass Arrival
Upon opening the pass, inventory all contents and inspect all sticks. The last thing you want is to be blamed for a damaged stick because you didn't inspect thoroughly. Inside the pass you will find a couple things. One being a folder containing a couple sheets of paper. One of the sheets will be a spreadsheet with all cigars that are currently in the box. There is an example at the top of the page showing how it goes. This is to updated before you ship it out.

Shipping

CP Shipping Hints(link)

Now you're ready to ship. Post on the board ensuring the next on the list is ready. Inside the same folder as before you will find a sheet of paper with everyones address. Shoot a PM his way and verify the address you have.
Next, ensure that all cigars are in their own individual baggies and in its proper gallon bag. Make sure the tupper is humidified properly and close the box up. After closing, make sure there is no movement inside the box.

Equals
http://www.cigarcyclopedia.com/uploads/cms...lhttp://www.cigarcyclopedia.com/uploads/cms/comparison_shopper_prices.htmlhttp://www.cigarcyclopedia.com/uploads/cms/comparison_shopper_prices.html(link)
Rarity for Rarity and MSRP for MSRP. Since there are no ISOMs in this we don't have to worry about that. The site above is something I like to use as a reference tool in determining MSRP.

Pass Participants and Order
1. Jonesy
2. Cards&Gars
3. MartyMcFly
4. robbiex0r
5. rbbrock
6. bfisher88
7. MAS_Puros
8. mr.mac
9. gunsandcigars88
10.lurch (home sweet home)

states.jpg

Cigar list to come shortly...

1) AF Double Chateau Natural
2) AF Don Carlos Belicoso (P: lurch T: MartyMcFly)
3) AF Hemingway Classic Natural
4) Ashton Cabinet Belicoso
5) CAO Brazilia Robusto
6) CAO Italia Ciao (P: lurch T: MartyMcFly)
7) CAO Gold Maduro Churchill
8) Cuesta Rey Churchill No. 1
9) Davidoff Aniversario Tubo No. 3 (P: lurch- T: Jonesy)
10) El Rey del Mundo Robusto Larga (P: lurch T: gunsandcigars88)
11) Fuente Fuente Opus X No. 4 (P: lurch T: MAS_Puros)
12) Fuente Fuente Opus X Perfexcion No. 5 (P: lurch T: rbbrock)
13) Fuente Fuente Opus X XXX (Power Ranger) (P: lurch T: gunsandcigars88)
14) Gurkha Legend Torpedo (P: lurch T: Cards&Gars)
15) Gurkha x-Fuerte Torpedo
16) Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Maduro Godzilla
17) La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chisel (P: lurch- T: Jonesy)
18) La Flor Dominicana 2000 Series No. 8
19) Padilla Hybrid Churchill (T: lurch- T: Jonesy)
20) Padilla Miami 8&11 Lancero (P: lurch T: MartyMcFly)
21) Padilla Signature 1932 Lancero (P: lurch T: rbbrock)
22) Padron 1964 Anniversary Series Imperial (P: lurch- T: Jonesy)
23) Partagas Spanish Rosado San Agustin
24) Perdomo Estate Seleccion Vintage 1991 Maduro Phantom
25) Perdomo Lot. 23 Natural Robusto (P: Lurch T: Cards&Gars
26) Punch Chateau M
27) Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve Maduro Toro (P: lurch- T: Jonesy)

Jonesy's Puts
28) Padron 1926 Serie #9 maddie (P: Jonesy T: mr.mac)
29) Oliva Master Blends #2 Robusto (P: Jonsey T: bfisher88)
30) LFD Mysterio
31) Tatuaje Zona Del Este Verocu #2 (P: Jonesy T: Cards&Gars)
32) AF Anejo 50 (P: Jonesy T: mr.mac)
33) WOAM (P: Jonesy T: MAS_Puros)
34) DPG Cuban Classic robusto (P: Jonesy T: rbbrock)
35) Padilla Obsidian
36) Tatuaje Cojonu 2003 (P: Jonesy T: Cards&Gars)
37) San Cristobal Guajiro (P:Jonesy T: robbiex0r)
38) Cuesta-Rey pyramid #9 Stanford's Cameroon Reserve (P: Jonesy T: robbiex0r)

Cards&Gars' Puts
39) La Flor Dominicana Factory Press II, Prensado Oscuro (P: Cards&Gars T: bfisher88)
40) Avo Domaine, No. 10 (P: Cards&Gars T: robbiex0r)
41) Griffin Special Edition XIII, 2007 Tubo
42) Padron Serie 1926, No. 6 (natural)
43) Tatuaje, Havana VI Series, Nobles (P: Cards&Gars T: MartyMcFly)

MartyMcFly's Puts
44) Graycliff Profesionale P.G. (P: MartyMcFly T: rbbrock)
45) Olivia Series V Torpedo (P: MartyMcFly T: mr.mac)
46) El Centurion Emperadores (P: MartyMcFly T: rbbrock)
47) San Cristobal Classico
48) Bolivar Robusto (P: MartyMcFly T: robbiex0r)
49) RP Connecticut Torpedo

robbiex0r's Puts
50) Bucanero El Capitan Pegleg
51) Gurkha Black Puro Torpedo
52) Cabaiguan Belicoso (P: robbiex0r T: MAS_Puros)
53) CAO Black Frontier

rbbrock's Puts
54) PAM Monarca
55) Diamond Crown Maximus No. 1
56) AVO Signature Robusto
57) Padilla Miami 8/11 Lancero (P: rbbrock T: bfisher88)
58) FFOX Super Belicoso (P: rbbrock T: gunsandcigars88)
59) AF Hemingway Short Story

bfisher88's Puts
60) Opus X Perfecxion X (P: bfisher88 T: MAS_Puros)
61) Diamond Crown Max Robusto #5 (P: bfisher88 T: MAS_Puros)
62) San Cristobol Maestro (P: bfisher88 T: gunsandcigars88)
63) Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Robusto
64) I never input #64...my bad
65) Padron 64 Principe
(P:bfisher88 T: MAS_Puros)

MAS_Puros' Puts
66) FF Opus X Super Belicoso
67) Gurkha Black Beauty Tubo
68) AVO 787 Perfecto
69) El Centurion Emperadores
70) Padilla Miami 8&11 Churchill (P: MAS_Puros T: mr.mac)
71) La Aurora Preferido Sapphire Tube
72) Cusano Xclusivo Preferido
73) 5 Vegas Miami Churchill

mr.mac's Puts
74) FFOX Perfection X
75) God of Fire Carlito - 2005 (Churchill)
76) CAO Brazilia - Box Pressed
77) Padron Anny. '64 Natural - Exclusivo

gunsandcigars88's Puts
78) CAO Soprano Boss
79) GOF Carlito 2005 Double Robusto in coffin
80) Camacho Triple Maduro Torp
81) A Fuente Hemmingway Classic

THE END

Some nice sticks in there. :)

Best of luck to Lurch and all the participants of this pass. It looks well researched and well put together. :thumbs:

Wilkey

Hoorah! Put me on the list Lurch! Pickin' up some special sticks in Austin this weeknd for the pass...

mac

Lurch...Jonesy, fellow Noob Botls...

This looks like the pass I was waiting for...a no pressure way to get my feet wet. I thank you for the opportunity if you allow me to participate. I have some blocks of days that I will be out of country, but I am sure with proper planning and foresight, I will be able to mitigate any possible problems. Looks like I have some serious homework to do...

Thankee Mucho...

C&G ...taking the plunge.

This is looking to be a great first pass and I would definitely like to be involved.
Thanks!

Have a great time and good luck. Hopefully you do another one of these in a few months.

Lurch, is it too late to get in??? ???

Sorry bro, I had to give the last spot to Cards & Gars since he met all the requirements.

I won't be doing another one of these anytime soon but if anyone else wants to start one you can use mine as an example.

Nice line-up there Michael, Way to put it together. I'd watch that Brian though, he's kinda shady. :laugh:

Looks great! Thanks for setting this up, I can't wait to get my first pass under my belt.

"I coulda been a contendah!"

This is a great way for me to learn! Looking forward to watching and learning! Good luck all and happy smokin'!

Nice line-up there Michael, Way to put it together. I'd watch that Brian though, he's kinda shady. :laugh:
Michael certainly has done his research and has done a fine job in handling everything so far so this should be a smooth sailing pass. :thumbs:

Wow, Lurch this is looking good... I wish I had the time to join another pass, but I am going to be going back and forth to Dallas!! I look forward to seeing this pass make it's rounds!!! :thumbs: