• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2007 Newbie Fall/Winter Pass

Alright Mike...Everything looks great. Let us know when that thing gets to you and I'll update the main list....

QUESTIONS....

1) How many passes have I been in or involved in since I've been a member?
2) What 4 members did I herf with a few months ago and where did we herf?
3) What nickname did Devil Doc give me during the Newbie/FOG war of 2007?
4) Who was the first person to bomb me?
5) Who was the first person to bomb jfields?
6) I have an inside dog....what is his FULL (first, middle, and last) name and what breed is he?
7) What specific (brand, line, and vitola) singles in my humi drastically outnumber the next most populous?
8) Who is the only repeat winner in contests that I have held?
TIEBREAKER
How many autographs are on the football I took to the Carolina Panthers training camp in 2005?
Closest to the correct number without going over wins the tiebreaker (this will not be found)

EXTRA CREDIT.....If you are the winner of this contest and you answer the following question correctly, I will also send you a Padron Millenium Maduro. This answer will not be found so you'll have to make an educated guess.

What experienced member on this board do I generally go to with problems or questions when they arise?
1) 10 ...Spring Fever Pass, Training wheels Pass, Anejo 77 Pass, No Perdomo Pass, Beer It Forward Pass, Fuente Goodness Pass, 2007 newbie Fall/Winter Pass, Jonesy Pretty Penny Pass, Puppy Pass III, Christ, I Got Married Pass.

2) Seth, jfields, Mysterea, Cigarstone In the Virginia Mtns.

3) Pvt. Joe S. Ragman

4) Cigarstone with the Hot Potato Bomb (about 1 week before the CPF got me...you stopped looking when you saw I put that was my first bomb didn't you? :) )

5) Infinity

6) Harry Chewer Jones ... Cocker Spaniel

7) Padron 1926 Serie #35 maddies (yes the #2 is my favorite though)

8) PutzMulligan

Tiebreaker
I have 22 autographs on my Football from 2005

Extra Credit
Infinity

So our winner with 5 correct answers is....LURCH!

Here is your prize package:
Arturo Fuente Anejo #48
Padron Serie 1926 #1 Maduro
Tatuaje Exclusivo Zona Del Este Verocu #2
Johnny-O Lonsdale
Fuente Fuente Opus X Perfecxion X

Thanks for the invite Michael. I have to say everything seemed well organized and you made it real easy NOT to mess up.

Alright all packed up, off to the post office tomorrow, keep your eyes open Mike Son Of Cormick ... its headed your way.

LOL! :laugh: So now you see why I have gotten "mac" my whole life...

Yeah I just learned from my daughters soccer coach that "Mc" or "Mac" means 'Son Of' :rolleyes:

Awesome...I never win contests so thanks a lot for the opportunity. I could have sworn you were in eleven passes. Then again I forgot all about the Beer pass so I'm still wrong.... I also had the HPB down first but then saw the post about it being your first post so I figured you just didn't know to post it in the forum...Thanks again man...great contest

I'll be handing off the pass to Lurch in about a half hour. MAS Puros - Thanks for the cigars my friend. Everything arrived in good order!!!

Thanks for letting me play guys.

mac

No, thank you for playing mac. I just got back from picking up the pass and everything so far looks good. I haven't gone through it yet so I'll get a final update up later. Now all we're waiting on is Brandon (gunsandcigars88) to post his P/T and I'll get them to him. Thanks again everyone for taking part in my first pass...

lurch

edit to add: I just got done with the inventory and everything looks good.

Well guys I just walked in and I have a ton of stuff to do so I am going to try and get my PT's posted tommorrow, and stuff mailed out on Monday. Thanks for working with me on this Lurch, and I love the new avatar!
B

Well guys I just walked in and I have a ton of stuff to do so I am going to try and get my PT's posted tommorrow, and stuff mailed out on Monday. Thanks for working with me on this Lurch, and I love the new avatar!
B
The post office will close on Thanksgiving so if you could, try and mail your stuff either early tomorrow or wait until after the holiday. The last thing we want is for cigars to sit in a truck for a couple of days. If you'll get your P/T up early tomorrow I'll try and get them out to you. Let me know what you plan on doing so I can plan accordingly. Thanks. BTW...I thought you might like the new pic. Check out my gallery for more from that day...

I didn't even think about the post office being closed on thanksgiving. I am over at a buddies house now, and I won't be home until tomorrow night sometime. So I will put up the PT's tomorrow and I guess I can't ship till after the holiday since I just dropped my cooler at my house before I came over here. If that is a problem then let me know Michael.
Thanks,
B

edit: that GOF was the best stick that I have had so far. What did you think about the Shark?

The Shark was fantastic. I found out later from my source that it was about 3 1/2 yrs. old. I can tell that age treats those cigars well.

Here are my proposed P/T's

T-13-Opus X XXX (power ranger) P-78-CAO Soprano Boss
T-58-Opus X super Belicoso P-79-Padron 1964 anniversary Diplomatico Maduro
T-69-El Centurion Emperados P-80- GOF Carlito 2005 Double Robusto in coffin
T-74-Opus X Perfexcion X P-81-Camacho Triple Maduro Torp

Let me know if everything is cool with these P/T's, and when you would like me to ship them. Thanks for doing this Lurch!
B

T-58-Opus X super Belicoso P-79-Padron 1964 anniversary Diplomatico Maduro
T-69-El Centurion Emperados P-80- GOF Carlito 2005 Double Robusto in coffin
T-74-Opus X Perfexcion X P-81-Camacho Triple Maduro Torp

Let me know if everything is cool with these P/T's, and when you would like me to ship them. Thanks for doing this Lurch!
B
I'll let Lurch have the final say on this but I don't think the FFOX Super Beli for the PAM Diplomatico or the Perfecxion X for the Camacho will fly. You have the MSRP covered by $.40 on the first and by .$25 on the second but this isn't taking into account the availability issue or the fact that most Padron's are sold at or under MSRP and 99% of Opus are sold over MSRP. Even if you throw out the MSRP issue you still have the rarity or availability factor...Padrons and Camachos are readily available from most vendors but rarely do you come across someone with Opus...and even rarer is that they have them @ MSRP.

Just my .02

T-58-Opus X super Belicoso P-80- GOF Carlito 2005 Double Robusto in coffin
T-69-El Centurion Emperados P-79-Padron 1964 anniversary Diplomatico Maduro
T-74-Opus X Perfexcion X
P-81-Camacho Triple Maduro Torp

B

OK...The two in orange I switched to make them work. The one in red won't work because of the availability and rarity of the Opus. Thanks

lurch

Many apologies on this, I agree with you Jonesy. I got excited on this and didn't take rarity into consideration. I got too busy looking at MSRP. How about these proposed P/T's? I am not familiar with the AVO so if it is hard to find let me know. Thanks for the input Jonesy, I appreciate any help with my first pass.

T-58-Opus X super Belicoso P-79 GOF Carlito 2005 Double Robusto in coffin
T-68-AVO 787 perfecto P-80-Camacho Triple Maduro Torp
T-10-El Rey del Mundo Robusto Larga P-81-A Fuente Hemmingway Classic

I hope these are better?
B

I have been looking over this for so long that Lurch had time to reply before I got my new ones up. If they work I would like to stay with the new ones.
B

Many apologies on this, I agree with you Jonesy. I got excited on this and didn't take rarity into consideration. I got too busy looking at MSRP. How about these proposed P/T's? I am not familiar with the AVO so if it is hard to find let me know. Thanks for the input Jonesy, I appreciate any help with my first pass.

T-68-AVO 787 perfecto P-80-Camacho Triple Maduro Torp

I hope these are better?
B

I wasn't able to find much about the 787 but what I did find was that it's closer to a $13 cigar where as the Camacho is around $12.

This has definitely been a learning experience, but I think I finally have it this time. Sorry that the AVO didn't work. The only 787 MSRP I could find was the robusto which was around $10.50. Also let me know if you want me to go ahead and ship Monday if these P/T's work. There is so little space between us that I think they would make it by Wednesday with no problem, but it's up to you.

T-62-San Cristobol Maestro P-80-Camacho Triple Maduro Torp
Thanks,
B

Everything looks good man....I'm gonna ship tomorrow because as you said I don't think we'll have a problem....I'll update the main list when they come in. Thanks for playing!!!

edit to add: DC# 0103 8555 7492 8775 0046 It'll go out with tomorrow's mail

I finally got it right!!! I was starting to wonder if I was ever going to get it right. I will get mine out in the morning and post the DC # as soon as I get it. Once I get them to the post office I will post the DC # as soon as i get home.
Thanks for letting me play!
B