• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2007 Newbie Fall/Winter Pass

Contest time Boys!

Here's the prize package....

Arturo Fuente Anejo #48
Padron Serie 1926 #1 Maduro
Tatuaje Exclusivo Zona Del Este Verocu #2
Johnny-O Lonsdale
Partagas Culebras
Fuente Fuente Opus X Perfecxion X
God of Fire Carlito Churchill 2005
Don Carlos Edicion de Aniverario toro

....Now that your mouth's are watering, you're gonna have to work for this prize. here are the rules.

1.) I will ask 8 questions and in order to win the prize listed above, you must answer all 8 correctly.
2.) If no one answers all 8 correctly, the person with the highest amount right wins...BUT, if that person only gets 5 right, then they only get 5 of the 8 cigars and I choose which 5 they get.
3.) Pass members ONLY!
4.) 1 response per pass member with NO EDITS...you edit, you're disqualified, so do your homework and do it right the first time!.
5.) Contest ends Thursday night 10 pm EST.
6.) I am the judge, jury, and executioner so no bitching, whining, complaining, or anything else pertaining to this contest...that's about ~$175 in cigars listed, I can be picky if I want. Every answer can be found!

QUESTIONS....

1) How many passes have I been in or involved in since I've been a member?
2) What 4 members did I herf with a few months ago and where did we herf?
3) What nickname did Devil Doc give me during the Newbie/FOG war of 2007?
4) Who was the first person to bomb me?
5) Who was the first person to bomb jfields?
6) I have an inside dog....what is his FULL (first, middle, and last) name and what breed is he?
7) What specific (brand, line, and vitola) singles in my humi drastically outnumber the next most populous?
8) Who is the only repeat winner in contests that I have held?
TIEBREAKER
How many autographs are on the football I took to the Carolina Panthers training camp in 2005?
Closest to the correct number without going over wins the tiebreaker (this will not be found)

EXTRA CREDIT.....If you are the winner of this contest and you answer the following question correctly, I will also send you a Padron Millenium Maduro. This answer will not be found so you'll have to make an educated guess.

What experienced member on this board do I generally go to with problems or questions when they arise?

GOOD LUCK BOYS!

Ahh that lineup is amazing Jonesy. If only I had the time to research all this right now... Hopefully no one has it by tomorrow afternoon so i can work on it!

Here Goes:
1. 8 passes
2. Seth, Jfields, Cigarstone, Mysterea met in the Virgina Mountains for camping
3. Private Joe S. Ragman
4. CPF
5. Infinity
6. Cocker Spaniel named Harry Chewer Jones
7. Padron Serie 1926 #2 maduro
8. PutzMulligan
Tiebreaker = 13
For the PMM = Infinity

WOW I hope I got this right as I spent a ridiculous amount of time looking for these answers! Great contest that requires a lot of searching! Thanks Jonesy!

I'll take a wack at this:

1. 8
2. NDP, vudu9, Rob_k, Pete Johnson in Charlotte @ Morton Steakhouse
3. Private Joe S. Ragman
4. CPF
5. Brian
6. Cocker Spaniel, Harry Chewer Jones
7. Padron Serie 1926 #2 Maddie
8. PutzMulligan

Tie Breaker: 24
Extra Credit: Ginseng

Thanks for the contest Jonesy!

#1) 11
#2) The Virginia Mountains w/ Seth, jfields, CigarStone, and mysterea
#3) Pvt. Joe S. Ragman
#4) Cigar Pass Fairy
#5) Infinity
#6) Harry Chewer Jones- Cocker Spaniel
#7) Padron Serie 1926 #2 Maduro
#8) Putz Mulligan

Tie Breaker= 22
Extra= Devil Doc

Thanks a lot Jonesy for all the searching I just did....and the contest!!!

Awesome prize package, Jonesy! Like bfisher88, I wish I had the time to research this. Good luck to everyone!

Update #2:

Mr. Mac and I spoke a little while ago and he let me know exactly what was going down. Him and I decided that since the pass is making such good rounds that he would be able to pick it up and keep playing with the rest of us. I definatly don't want someone missing out on an opportunity such as this and since I know Mike and consider him good people, MAS_Puros can send it off to mr.mac after he gets done with his P/T. Sorry about the flip/flopping guys but after speaking with him personally I've decided that this is the best course of action.

Yeah... thanks for keeping me in Lurch. Sorry bout all the drama folks... welcome to my life! Enough of that... I'm working out these puts/takes... I'll be ready for you MAS_Puros when you get er out...

mac

Update #2:

Mr. Mac and I spoke a little while ago and he let me know exactly what was going down. Him and I decided that since the pass is making such good rounds that he would be able to pick it up and keep playing with the rest of us. I definatly don't want someone missing out on an opportunity such as this and since I know Mike and consider him good people, MAS_Puros can send it off to mr.mac after he gets done with his P/T. Sorry about the flip/flopping guys but after speaking with him personally I've decided that this is the best course of action.

No Prob, Hopefully the pass will be at my doorstep when I get home.

I will make my exchanges and send it to Michael tomorrow.

Thanks

Mike

Now that you got me all excited with that list....I'll give it a shot...

1. 10
2. Jfields, Mysterea, Seth
3. Private Joe S. Ragman
4. Cigar Pass Fairy
5. Infinity
6. Cocker Spaniel- Harry Chewer Jones
7. Padron 1926 #2 Maddie
8. PutzMulligan

Tiebreaker: 17
Extra: Infinity

Please win please win please win......I mean thanks for the contest!

WOOT ... box is here! :thumbs:
Opened up the box and everything looks fine and dandy.
That tuppor-dor is looking mighty full. And so many beauties ... :blush:

Again here are my P/T:
Puts in order:
FF Opus X Super Belicoso
Gurkha Black Beauty Tubo
AVO 787 Perfecto
El Centurion Emperadores
Padilla Miami 8&11 Churchill
La Aurora Preferido Sapphire Tube
Cusano Xclusivo Preferido
5 Vegas Miami Churchill

Takes in order:
FF Opus X #4
FF Opus X Perfecxion X
WOAM
Diamond Crown Maximus #5
Cabaiguan Belicoso
Padron 64 Principe

If everything is ok, I will pack everything up and send it out tomorrow.

Everything looks good man. I just updated the main list so everything looks tip-top. Thanks for taking part in my first pass...

Ah son of a....I forgot to put in the 4th person in my post. Friggin' idiot. Probably didn't get it anyways.

Thanks for the invite Michael. I have to say everything seemed well organized and you made it real easy NOT to mess up.

Alright all packed up, off to the post office tomorrow, keep your eyes open Mike Son Of Cormick ... its headed your way.

Alright Mike, pass is on its way should be there by Fri. or Sat.
DC# 0307 1790 0001 8965 1614

Mike

Thanks for the invite Michael. I have to say everything seemed well organized and you made it real easy NOT to mess up.

Alright all packed up, off to the post office tomorrow, keep your eyes open Mike Son Of Cormick ... its headed your way.

LOL! :laugh: So now you see why I have gotten "mac" my whole life...

Alright Mike, pass is on its way should be there by Fri. or Sat.
DC# 0307 1790 0001 8965 1614

Mike

Looking forward to it. I'm over here crunchin' numbers trying to get everything to line up. I'll post my puts/takes tonight or early tomorrow...

mac

So by all means feel free to set me straight if these puts/takes don't look right. I'm a big boy... I can take a little constructive criticism.

Takes/Puts

AF Anejo 50/FFOX Perfection X
Padron 1926 Serie #9/God of Fire Carlito - 2005 (Churchill)
Oliva Serie V - Torp./CAO Brazilia - Box Pressed
Padilla Miami 8/11 (Churchill)/Padron Anny. '64 Natural - Exclusivo

Okay... again, let me know if these are cool. That being so, I'll swap em out when the package arrives and ship er out so Lurch can sort things out next week... say Monday-ish...

mac