• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2007 Summer Cigar Draft Numero Dos

I am back online and will cover my picks from this point on.

Thanks to Jonesy for making my first grab. :thumbs:

Wilkey
I couldn't remember if you wanted the DCA or the RP Vintage 1990 torp so I flipped a coin and the DCA won. :laugh:

If someone isn't here to make their pick and hasn't paid attention to the advice to forward someone their draft order we will give them up to one hour to make their decision. If they haven't posted after an hour we will move on and they will get two picks on their next turn. I am up for discussion on when to cap this rule for the night but obviously it won't be in effect overnight, we just need to decide when the draft is on technical 'pause'

Just as a note. In the first Cigar draft I ran, nobody missed their pick badly but if they did, my policy was to move their missed pick to the end. That seemed more fair to the rest of the players since the missing player held up play.

Just a note. You guys have done a great job and the decision is yours to make.

Wilkey

If someone isn't here to make their pick and hasn't paid attention to the advice to forward someone their draft order we will give them up to one hour to make their decision. If they haven't posted after an hour we will move on and they will get two picks on their next turn. I am up for discussion on when to cap this rule for the night but obviously it won't be in effect overnight, we just need to decide when the draft is on technical 'pause'

Just as a note. In the first Cigar draft I ran, nobody missed their pick badly but if they did, my policy was to move their missed pick to the end. That seemed more fair to the rest of the players since the missing player held up play.

Just a note. You guys have done a great job and the decision is yours to make.

Wilkey
I agree with Wilkey here. Everybody knew when the draft would be starting and if they knew they couldn't make their pick, pm someone with it as to not hold up the rest of the draft. If they come in for their next pick, they can have it, but their missed pick should be moved to the end. JMHO

He means the end of the round, not the whole draft. It did happen in the bravo draft and wasn't a big problem

Just a little tidbit of info guys.... We just started ROUND #2 !!!!!

If someone thinks we should decrease the wait time for missing players I am open to discussion on that. I am not super concerned but we can figure it out

Wow... I just got home and expected that at least one of my picks if not two of them probably had already been made. What the heck is going on here boys? Oh well... this gives me an oppty to take off my business attire and get into something more comfortable and grab a brew!

Oh yeah... now that I'm back in time - keep your dirty paws of my picks!! :D

If someone thinks we should decrease the wait time for missing players I am open to discussion on that. I am not super concerned but we can figure it out

I tend to think that 30 minutes is more than enough time. Hell, we ought to go pro style and do a 15 minute clock. :laugh:

However, I don't remember exactly what was stated in the original rules and I believe that should be honored (that is, if it was explicit). Just my 2 cents.

there ain't shit left. I guess i'll just forfeit then, sorry i wasn't here, it was either save 1.5 mil in inventory or this f'n draft

Gator only 3 sticks have been chosen so far! Make your pick, we are waiting on you

there ain't shit left. I guess i'll just forfeit then, sorry i wasn't here, it was either save 1.5 mil in inventory or this f'n draft

C'mon man!
Pull it together!
Got plenty of sticks left!
We can still rally!

-Rob