• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2009 Opus X/Anejo Superbowl Box Pool(s)

My goodness....that'll make me a nervous wreck for the next few days, rofl.

2425075811_8888ed38b7.jpg

Here are the vital stats and photos for each pool. Sorry, the second pool photos are not as nice. I'm running out of time and patience.

I will be in IL at my brothers for the Superbowl. If I am unable (unwilling) to deal with his stupid slow-ass dial-up internet access I will post and contact winners when I get back home.

Good Luck Everyone!!!!!!!

Thanx for all your efforts on this!
GL to all!

Yes, I'll take a safety for the win, 2-0 for the first half. Then hopefully in the 2nd half 4 field goals for the Steelers and 3 field goals for the Cardinals. I'd be happy then.

Good luck to everyone! I'm sure this thread will be alive and well during the game. See you all then.

Ple#aee seeennnd me $16.83 for a nnnnew Keeyyboard nnnow after seeeing those pics minnnnneeee is ruinnnned! :love:

Getting ready to leave for the rest of the weekend to enjoy some good football. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE HERE! Enjoy the game!

AWESSOME Thanks Khris and Bruce!

Now, let's see what can happen with the numbers I have.

Steelers 4, 5, and 1
Cardinals 3, 9, and 6

End of first qtr, Steelers 14-3
End of half, Steelers 24-3
End of third qtr, Steelers 35-9
End of game, Steelers 41-16

Off to the Superbowl party now. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE :thumbs:

David

PS: To who ever wins addy in profile. :sign: :laugh:

Hoping for the Steelers to not score anymore, and for Arizona to pick it up and kick some field goals.

Pool 1

Steelers 0 - Cardinals 2
Steelers 3 - Cardinals 6

Pool 2

Steelers 4 - Cardinals 6
Steelers 3 - Cardinals 9
Steelers 7 - Cardinals 5