• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2009 Opus X/Anejo Superbowl Box Pool(s)

Congrats to the winners and thank you so much for setting this up fellas.

Can you believe that the Steelers couldn't score given another chance on a shitty call. They did that to keep me from having a chance of winning the 3rd quarter payout. I hate those bastards. :angry:

Ok rant off!

And congrats to the winners in the 1st half.

Ken

Wow ......are you in training to become a Browns fan?

So who are the definitive winners? ??? I don't feel like reading through 14 pages!

Khris and Bruce, kudos for all your hard work on this!

Did I win?

Congrats to all the winners.

congrats to all the winners that was a really good game

So who are the definitive winners? ??? I don't feel like reading through 14 pages!

You don't have to go through 14 pages, just go here------->LINKY

Newb!

Congrats to all the winners tonight. The interception in the first quarter done killed me!

Thanks to Khris and Bruce, this was an awesome addition to the game and the game was great!

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

And the winners are..........................................

Pool #1:

1st Quarter - HenrysCigar

Half - grateful1

3rd Quarter - drunkfish3

Final - miamipadronsmoker

Pool #2:

1st Quarter - yanksfan

Half - pembroke3355

3rd Quarter - stepthirteen

Final - sinnyc

Congrats to the winners and thanks to all for playing! I will be PMing the winners to confirm addresses. I will be out of town for a couple more days, but I will try to get the winnings shipped by the end of the week.

I would like to say thank you to the anemic Cardinals Defense..... :angry:

Anyway, thanks for putting this on. It made the game that much better.

Brandon

And the winners are..........................................

Pool #1:

1st Quarter - HenrysCigar

Half - grateful1

3rd Quarter - drunkfish3

Final - miamipadronsmoker

Pool #2:

1st Quarter - yanksfan

Half - pembroke3355

3rd Quarter - stepthirteen

Final - sinnyc

Congrats to the winners and thanks to all for playing! I will be PMing the winners to confirm addresses. I will be out of town for a couple more days, but I will try to get the winnings shipped by the end of the week.

I would also like to send out a big thanks to Bruce for setting up the grids and Israel for hooking up several Brothers with sticks so they could participate!

Congrats to the winners of the contest!

And...

CONGRATS TO

THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS

What an incredible game (even better than last year)!

I got very lucky in winning my square last night and would like to share that luck. I am going to donate 10 of my Opus/Anejo cigars to Tasman(Dean) and the Roughriders. Thank you to all of our troops. :thumbs:

I bet those that won the 1/2 score, crapped their pants as Harrison gassed out near the end zone.

Ouch...thought I had a chance a couple of times for this one. At least it kept me from changing the channel on this snoozer of a game :D Congrats to the winners :thumbs: