• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2009 Opus X/Anejo Superbowl Box Pool(s)

25 boxes left.

3/4ths full on the Second Pool guys! Get them in while you can!

Just a thought in case we don't fill up, should we make those unclaimed boxes a donation for OPTH, and divvy up the cigars for the payout based on what has been submitted?

Edit: Picked up one more box! Down to 24 guys!

Anyone else have any suggestions?

I'm in favor of rolling it over, if a blank box hits roll the winnings over to the next qtr

How about dividing the cigars between winners of other quarters if a blank box hits?

I think you should keep them if a blank hits............we'll split em later. :laugh:

I'd like to see something happen for the troops. I do have one concern with that though.....when I send stuff to the troops I always vacillate; do I send $100 worth of $10 sticks for 10 people to enjoy or do I send $100 worth or $5 sticks for 20 people to enjoy? When I factor in the risk of damage due to climate, I usually opt for the $5 sticks.

I would gladly take the sticks that hit an empty square and send double the value to the troops. This could be coordinated through Smitty or any other agent we have here.

I grabbed 3 boxes on the lower grid. I'd like to have one box sponsor the troops. Also, I'd like to offer one box to someone who wants to play but doesn't have the sticks to enter. So if you're not already in the pool and don't have any opus/anejos send me a PM and I'll give you a box number.

The DC# is 0103 8555 7495 2319 6386. Thanks again Khris.

I grabbed 3 boxes on the lower grid. I'd like to have one box sponsor the troops. Also, I'd like to offer one box to someone who wants to play but doesn't have the sticks to enter. So if you're not already in the pool and don't have any opus/anejos send me a PM and I'll give you a box number.

The DC# is 0103 8555 7495 2319 6386. Thanks again Khris.

very nice of you mike

Come on, guys and gals! Let's fill up these boxes! If anyone needs help in procuring some sticks for the pool, let me know. I can send them directly to Khris for you.

BUMP for anyone that may have missed this.

Far and away the easiest way to get in on this pool.

Israel will take good care of you. PM uptown_isy or hit this Linky...

Hey!! All you New C-Bidders out there. Put your money in something where you at least have a chance.

:laugh:

Ok last year I had such bad numbers with 4 boxes....this year I just upped my chances to 5 to try and change my luck(you all have to take into account I am a long suffering Vikes fan we don't see alot of LUCK with football). Ummmm while I am at it is there any chance we can have Coach Tomlin back ??? we will give ya Chilly