• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2009 Opus X/Anejo Superbowl Box Pool(s)

PM sent...

DC # 0103 8555 7495 8507 3946

Thanks for hosting.
Brandon

The USPS Confirmation Number is 9101148008600807028911

Bump

All limits are suspended. Enter as many times as you have Opus/Anejo to ante up.

Remember, payout is 25 1st qtr, 50 half, 25 3rd qtr, 100 game. Thats a BUNCH of X's and/or red ribbons!

Damn, just mailed my sticks out for pool 1 today, lol.

Oh well, grabbin' two spots on pool 2 as well. 30 and 72.

C'mon folks, the second pool is only half-filled. Plenty of squares left! Join in the Opus/Anejo madness!

- Tim

C'mon folks, the second pool is only half-filled. Plenty of squares left! Join in the Opus/Anejo madness!

- Tim

I'm monitoring the second. If it doesn't start getting filled I'll throw down on a few more squares.

I have a curious question Kris............how in the hell do you have the room to store such precious cargo as 400 Opus/Anejo sticks?

Whatever the answer, I am jealous :thumbs:

I have a curious question Kris............how in the hell do you have the room to store such precious cargo as 400 Opus/Anejo sticks?

Imaging if someone won both.

I heard Khris used garbage bags last year.

Any of you who do not have the Opus/Anejo ante, post here now. We'll see about getting you a trade.

Here you go, PM send as well

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7495 1227 7898

Thanks again.

David

Nothing to be jealous about . I just put them in a cooler with a pound of beads.

Good luck guys! I will miss this one but I will be there next year!

Well done Khris!

Good luck guys! I will miss this one but I will be there next year!

Well done Khris!

I got you covered on a square Dean.....pick one and I'll get the sticks out to Khris tomorrow.