• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2010 Playoff pool

I knew I should have logged on earlier :angry: :angry: . Have fun guys, it was a blast last year.

Brian

Oaky. I sent the list of players to Null Smurf and the list of teams to Keystone Raider asking that they mix up the list and send it back. Below is what we have! Ya might know I'd get an overrated NFC team! LOL

Have fun brothers!

1.Bengals
2.Patriots
3.Colts
4 Saints
5. Jets
6. Ravens
7. Cowboys
8. Cardinals
9. Vikings
10. Packers
11. Eagles
12. Chargers

1. Cookie_1978
2. b.dawson
3. Stepthirteen
4. Cigardins
5. Gtadroptop
6. Drunkfish3
7. Fivebyfifty
8. CigarStone
9. Bfreebern
10. Fishin345
11. Modo22
12. Whopper

Oaky. I sent the list of players to Null Smurf and the list of teams to Keystone Raider asking that they mix up the list and send it back. Below is what we have! Ya might know I'd get an overrated NFC team! LOL

Have fun brothers!

1.Bengals
2.Patriots
3.Colts
4 Saints
5. Jets
6. Ravens
7. Cowboys
8. Cardinals
9. Vikings
10. Packers
11. Eagles
12. Chargers

1. Cookie_1978
2. b.dawson
3. Stepthirteen
4. Cigardins
5. Gtadroptop
6. Drunkfish3
7. Fivebyfifty
8. CigarStone
9. Bfreebern
10. Fishin345
11. Modo22
12. Whopper

yeah those dam cards i had them last year and we all know how that turned out :laugh:

S'pose I should quit tip-toeing around this place and just state I'M IN more plainly.:sign:

Es todos bien Gary.

And, GO PATS!- bring it on Chester!

I knew I should have logged on earlier :angry: :angry: . Have fun guys, it was a blast last year.

Brian

I was shocked i got in! I only singed on at 8:30ish Pacific time.

This should be great...have a good team, but they just got destroyed by Dallas on Sunday.

Will never say this again, but GO Philly!!!

S'pose I should quit tip-toeing around this place and just state I'M IN more plainly.:sign:

Es todos bien Gary.

i love being the under dog just look what happen last year.

Got one of the two teams I was hoping for! YEAH!

To bad I don't play anyone this weekend though.

Have fun brothers!

1.Bengals
2.Patriots
3.Colts
4 Saints
5. Jets
6. Ravens
7. Cowboys
8. Cardinals
9. Vikings
10. Packers
11. Eagles
12. Chargers

1. Cookie_1978
2. b.dawson
3. Stepthirteen
4. Cigardins
5. Gtadroptop
6. Drunkfish3
7. Fivebyfifty
8. CigarStone
9. Bfreebern
10. Fishin345
11. Modo22
12. Whopper

Jim,

if the Colts and Philly make it to the bowl, we are meeting in the Dallas or Ellensburg to watch the game.

Also, since this is my first year...I assume pricing range of ISOM's can be done through CP's sponsors and what we paid?

yeah those dam cards i had them last year and we all know how that turned out :laugh:

Hey, it worked out great for me. :D

J-E-T-S

Jets, Jets, Jets!!!*

*Still bleed Black & Gold, but this is business.

Let's go Favre and the Vikings.......pains me to say that as a Packer fan.

Just realized us that have a first round bye are missing the chance at winning an extra 5er :sign:

Es todos bien Gary.

i love being the under dog just look what happen last year.

But they lost in the big game ;) And I end up with them this year!

yeah but for what i expected it was a awesome outcome and a shocking one.

A blind squirrel can only find so many nuts :whistling:

I was thinking, the only team I did not want was Cincy. Oh well, maybe, just maybe, they will get lucky.

Good Luck to you guys.

I was thinking, the only team I did not want was Cincy. Oh well, maybe, just maybe, they will get lucky.

Good Luck to you guys.

Now you and Stu have something in common. You're both Bengals fans. You're just a temporary one, though.

I can't believe none of you guys broke the news to the newbie!

Fishin345, as an initiation of the newest guy in the pool, it is standard practice for you to simply forfeit your first game which, coincidentally, is against me (well I'll be damned).

Should the packers win you are eligible to collect any further winnings as the initiation is just for the first game.

Boy am I glad I remembered this because it's my only chance to win!

Who has the Steelers?

laugh.gif