• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2010 Playoff pool

I can't believe none of you guys broke the news to the newbie!

Fishin345, as an initiation of the newest guy in the pool, it is standard practice for you to simply forfeit your first game which, coincidentally, is against me (well I'll be damned).

Should the packers win you are eligible to collect any further winnings as the initiation is just for the first game.

Boy am I glad I remembered this because it's my only chance to win!

Jeff leave my brother alone.

Who has the Steelers?

laugh.gif

Richard Cranium.

I think Stu is rubbing off on me. ???

Who has the Steelers?
laugh.gif
Richard Cranium.

Nice one, Jonesy!!! I don't know if the story hit the press in the Charlotte market but some Steeler whiner was complaining that the Patriots and Bengals were going to lose on purpose last week to keep the Steelers out of the playoffs. (I don't recall which Loser...err, Steeler, it was because they are all pretty much the same kind of knucklehead). Any way, that made me laugh. Think of how lame that is...complaining about other teams losing since your own team didn't win enough to make it to the playoffs! :p

I was thinking, the only team I did not want was Cincy. Oh well, maybe, just maybe, they will get lucky.

Good Luck to you guys.

Blasphemy!!! Cincinnati won your team's division. I am a Kentucky grad but I am still cheering for Alabama tonight because they are the SEC team. Repent and pray to Marvin Lewis!!! :D

Who has the Steelers?
laugh.gif
Richard Cranium.

Nice one, Jonesy!!! I don't know if the story hit the press in the Charlotte market but some Steeler whiner was complaining that the Patriots and Bengals were going to lose on purpose last week to keep the Steelers out of the playoffs. (I don't recall which Loser...err, Steeler, it was because they are all pretty much the same kind of knucklehead). Any way, that made me laugh. Think of how lame that is...complaining about other teams losing since your own team didn't win enough to make it to the playoffs! :p
I thought the same thing when I read what Woodley had said also Stu. How can you accuse teams of laying down to keep your team out when YOU lost to Oakland, KC, and Cleveland! That's the way a defending Champion plays!

Who has the Steelers?
laugh.gif
Richard Cranium.

I thought the same thing when I read what Woodley had said also Stu. How can you accuse teams of laying down to keep your team out when YOU lost to Oakland, KC, and Cleveland! That's the way a defending Champion plays!

Woodley would have been applauded if his calculated taunting had worked.

As for the whiners - every winning team has it's share of fair weather and asswipe fans. Since the Steelers are habitual winners, we've attracted more than our fair share of those types. Perhaps this aberation will chase them away and leave only us true believers.

As for you two, I'll let Mr. Stone handle my light work. :sign:

Blasphemy!!! Cincinnati won your team's division. I am a Kentucky grad but I am still cheering for Alabama tonight because they are the SEC team. Repent and pray to Marvin Lewis!!! :D
[/quote]

This explains a great deal!

As for the whiners - every winning team has it's share of fair weather and asswipe fans. Since the Steelers are habitual winners, we've attracted more than our fair share of those types. Perhaps this aberation will chase them away and leave only us true believers.

And this explains the rest ;)

John; would the fat, ugly, chicks in high school and college hating the hot chicks, because they were hot, be a good analogy? :D

I was thinking, the only team I did not want was Cincy. Oh well, maybe, just maybe, they will get lucky.

Good Luck to you guys.

I knew I was doomed as soon as I saw I had the Bungals. Sticks will go out Monday.

Good Luck to you guys.

I knew I was doomed as soon as I saw I had the Bungals. Sticks will go out Monday.

Gotta love that the Bengals are still putting a screwing on a Steeler fan! ;)

Damn Chester, looks like I may as well package one up for ya. I know it's only the end of the first quarter and a lot can happen in a football game, but 24-0 after the 1st is re-freakin-diculous!

Edit: 24-7 at the end of the 1st then. It still sucks!

Good Luck to you guys.

Gotta love that the Bengals are still putting a screwing on a Steeler fan! ;)

Yes and no. :whistling:

Can't believe you would harrass Rob, of all people. It would be different if it were Jeff or myself, but Rob's a nice guy. He even sort of blew off his anniversary to herf with you, you damned ungrateful Bungles fan.

This explains a great deal!

And this explains the rest ;)

John; would the fat, ugly, chicks in high school and college hating the hot chicks, because they were hot, be a good analogy? :D
[/quote]

It sure would. :laugh:

Damn Chester, looks like I may as well package one up for ya. I know it's only the end of the first quarter and a lot can happen in a football game, but 24-0 after the 1st is re-freakin-diculous!

it is looking good but i never count my cigars before they are rolled.

lol.... Pats are done! If they are able to come back from this it would be amazing!

Too bad they don't have Wes. I think it would be a bit different right now if they did. Oh, and if Brady would stop throwing interceptions hahahah

it is looking good but i never count my cigars before they are rolled.

I'll be your Torcedor.

See that, see what I did there? Huckleberry.... HA!

See that, see what I did there? Family Guy spin off? HA!

Yes and no. :whistling:

Can't believe you would harrass Rob, of all people. It would be different if it were Jeff or myself, but Rob's a nice guy. He even sort of blew off his anniversary to herf with you, you damned ungrateful Bungles fan.
Does this mean I am not a nice guy?

John.....Is "ungrateful Bengals fan" a redundant statement or just a double negative?

Jeff my brother is on vacation in California till Thursday he will send them as soon as he gets home