• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2010 Playoff pool

What a game! I really thought Farve was going to pull it off, right up to the interception.

Fucking Favre. I just knew in the back of my head that this would happen, b/c it reminded me so much of the f'ing 2007 NFC Championship.

Anyway, shoot me a PM with your address and what you like and I'll get your smokes out this week.
Pm sent!

Thanks!

Sending your way:

Montecristo #4
Bolivar Petit Beli LE 2009
Opus RdC
LFD BTTB
El Triunfador Lancero

I'll post the DC when I have it.
Thanks!

Now it is down to me and Jim....
Got them today! Can't wait to try the El Triunfador!!! Thanks again Bfreebern!!!!

I need to extend an apology publicly to Dins for not getting these out yet. I simply forgot and have not one bullshit excuse to offer. I dropped the ball and I hope you will forgive me Kurt. If I did send you a package I do not remember, but I am pretty sure I did not :(. DC# to follow publicly tonight when I get home.

Jim

I need to extend an apology publicly to Dins for not getting these out yet. I simply forgot and have not one bullshit excuse to offer. I dropped the ball and I hope you will forgive me Kurt. If I did send you a package I do not remember, but I am pretty sure I did not :(. DC# to follow publicly tonight when I get home.

Jim
No worries Jim! You are a great BOTL and I never once thought you wouldn't get them to me :thumbs: . Things happen and people get busy. To tell you the truth I forgot about them myself! So thanks for remembering!

Kurt

I forgot to post the list of sticks. Here you go-

2005 Bolivar Royal Corona
1998 Punch Corona
2002 Hoyo Short Corona
1998 Juan Lopez Petite Corona
1998 Partagas Charlotte

Enjoy!!

Jim