• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2013 Annual Opus X/Anejo Superbowl Box Pool

Someone's inbox is full...

0311 0240 0000 3488 3388

Went out yesterday.

Thanks
Kevin

David, sorry I haven't sent my sticks yet - I've been working out of town. I'll assuredly get them in the mail on Monday.

We are full! Finally!

I trust each of the recent entrants will have their sticks en route soon, but I will not ask Bruce to run the random number generator until we have DC's for the remaining sticks.

In regards to Simmsboard's 3 squares...

One of the last conversations I had with Joe dealt with the disposition of cigars, should he win. We had a good laugh about how he is destined to win this year, despite being shut out every other year he participated. Joe gave me instructions to give to certain individuals within the MN Crew and some random BOTLs a share of his winnings. Should that happen, I will be happy to reveal the exact disposition of the winnings to anyone participating this year. I want to make sure that you guys understand that this is being handled as Joe requested, in an ethical manner. I am rooting for Joe....

If you have any questions, please do not PM me, instead post it on the thread so all can see the question and my answer. Thanks.

Are we sure the numbers for San Fran are correct? If they are, I got to believe the probabilities of that happening are about the same as my Pirates winning the World Series this year. :laugh:

I am pretty sure. I will check with Bruce. I see what you mean....

Yeah, sequential numbers not bloody likely. You guys ok with me zeroing out and rerunning the generator again?

Bruce only if it helps me...........................IMHO It is up to Ketch - this is his baby.

Seems random to me! I say let em stand the way they are, even though new numbers would probaby be better for me!