• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2014 Opus X/Anejo Superbowl Box Pool

Better double check your boxes.  I had to re-register some as the site outage erased them.

Lkyman said:
Yup - looks like none of my PM's reached Khris.

sticks in route 9405 5036 9930 0212 9194 41

Lkyman,

You need to see the original post, click the link and select your own boxes.  Kris probably isn't tracking that he's to do it for you.  We all select our boxes, then PM him those box numbers as well.

There's only 5 boxes left and you've mailed sticks away.....better select your boxes quickly.

Both my boxes are now assigned to someone else ... I PMed Swity yesterday with tracking/info and now the PM is gone.

Fellas, I picked boxes and sent the PM to Khris, along with follow up PM for the tracking info. it appears my PM's were lost in the system crash and Khris did not receive. I appreciate the feedback, and am working the boxes out with Khris.

thanks

I don't know WTF happened yesterday. I was not on the board at all. I just secured the last 3 boxes for Lkyman so we are now full. As far as I can tell by looking at the grid and the admin page everything looks good. If anyone still thinks they are missing boxes or has any other issues let me know and I will contact Bruce and see if we can figure it out. That being said, as soon as all sticks are accounted for I will post pix and have Bruce run the random number generator. Thanks to everyone for playing and good luck!

Awesome so I have to ask?........

Did I win?

9405 5036 9930 0216 3721 74

bfreebern said:
Damn it, I had the winning box and now I lost it.  Great!
TB you are always a winner! Just not for this :laugh:

tone-ny said:

Damn it, I had the winning box and now I lost it.  Great!
TB you are always a winner! Just not for this :laugh:

Hey, that's what my wife says.....I still don't know what it means  :laugh:

The only thing I see is that it's still showing my boxes as pending even though you confirmed via pm and automated message (similar to what you get after picking your squares) that you received the sticks. Perhaps that has to be reset as well.

MrAnderson41 said:
The only thing I see is that it's still showing my boxes as pending even though you confirmed via pm and automated message (similar to what you get after picking your squares) that you received the sticks. Perhaps that has to be reset as well.

Same with my boxes.  I can email you the confirmations if you want.

Hmmm...seems my post with the tracking # is missing. My sticks went out Wednesday morning, but I left the tracking number at my office last night since I didn't think I'd need it again. They should land today.

MrAnderson41 said:

engspot said:

Same with my boxes.  I can email you the confirmations if you want.

Fixed

MrAnderson41 said:

Same here.

ncast2523 said:

Same here.

I thought I remembered getting sticks from you. Sorry. Fixed.