• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2018 13 Run Pool (4th edition) Now Filled or Filled for Now.

Just like October in NY. LOL

Last edited:
506742C9-7B3F-4A80-8BE1-B21486519793.jpeg

Darn good cigars in the pot, some old ones too, one band has 1979 written on it and Diplo 3 from a while back as well

Fuggin' Cubs postponed again last night. It's already been a strange year. So many postponed games, along with 2 teams already hitting 11 (out of 17 games).

Yankees scored 14, one less and this might be getting real close to over.

I'm out of country at the moment and just saw this. Now it's getting good, but I still don't have the dreaded 13. After spending 60 AUD at a B&M for a PSD5 yesterday, I sure could use the winnings. :eek:
That's what I get for not packing cigars.

Yankees almost got shut out last night to put Mike in the lead...but they scored a run in the top of the 8th. It's amazing how this pool makes you look at scores differently! I never cheered so hard for a team (the Astros) to get shut out...and then score a shit-ton of runs the next night!

This is seriously funny....:p

Wow.... Cleveland showed up big today! They put up 11 and 13 in their double header! Gotta love that @Succubus