• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2020 NFL playoff pool (full)

Is anyone still waiting on winning? Or are we all good just waiting on big winner tonight.

Wyatt, did you get your first week's winnings yet? I know you were on vacation, so I figured I'd give you a chance to return and get sorted. If not, I'll have my wife see if they can figure out where it might be next time she is at The Big House.

Congratulations on taking it all the way!

Wyatt, did you get your first week's winnings yet? I know you were on vacation, so I figured I'd give you a chance to return and get sorted. If not, I'll have my wife see if they can figure out where it might be next time she is at The Big House.

Congratulations on taking it all the way!

I did! I apologize for not confirming. We were pulling out of the driveway to head to the airport and I pulled to the side to check the mailbox before we left. They were in there, so I quickly opened and took them inside. It slipped my mind to follow up upon return from vacation.

Thanks for the awesome selection of sticks, and I don't mind the hitchhikers at all!

Hello there, since the franchise's alignment to the NFL in 1970, they have won ten division titles, with five straight from 2016 to 2020, and eight wild card playoff berths, four of which were between 1990 and 1997 when the team never lost as many games as it won... The Kansas City Chiefs are looking to make it back to their third consecutive Super Bowl in 2021, and they are favored to do so. However, shortly after the game ended, the Chiefs were already slotted as the betting favorites to get back to the Super Bowl - and win it - in 2022.

Hello there, since the franchise's alignment to the NFL in 1970, they have won ten division titles, with five straight from 2016 to 2020, and eight wild card playoff berths, four of which were between 1990 and 1997 when the team never lost as many games as it won... The Kansas City Chiefs are looking to make it back to their third consecutive Super Bowl in 2021, and they are favored to do so. However, shortly after the game ended, the Chiefs were already slotted as the betting favorites to get back to the Super Bowl - and win it - in 2022.
🤨