• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2020 NFL playoff pool (full)

All arrived safe and sound and clearly you cant count... Much appreciated buddy I look forward to them all!
I honestly didn't look up the prices on what I sent so in case I didn't meet the (5) $8 - $10 min I just added more :) I am interested what you think of that MCW you smoked this am. They are good sticks but I feel like as they age they have lost a little complexity. What do you think?

I honestly didn't look up the prices on what I sent so in case I didn't meet the (5) $8 - $10 min I just added more :) I am interested what you think of that MCW you smoked this am. They are good sticks but I feel like as they age they have lost a little complexity. What do you think?

I absofreakin loved MCW, and was sad when Moreno passed. I checked a while back and Atlantic still has them in stock, though I don't know if they are originals or if they reissued them. Bummer to hear that they lost a little over time, but I'm sure they are still wonderful.

I absofreakin loved MCW, and was sad when Moreno passed. I checked a while back and Atlantic still has them in stock, though I don't know if they are originals or if they reissued them. Bummer to hear that they lost a little over time, but I'm sure they are still wonderful.
Agreed once Moreno passed I assumed they would turn to shit. The one I sent Paul and the ones I have were ordered in the last 8-12 months from Atlantic. They are a little different and the bands are a little more "mass produced" than I remember. I still enjoy them!!! Next time I send something your way remind me and I'll include a few

Funny you asked this. As I was smoking it this morning I was thinking that exact thing that it has lost something in comparison to the ones out of the sample boxes he sent some of us lucky members back when he started the brand. I then was thinking all about Moreno and it was sad that he passed so soon after fulfilling his dream! Great guy and I hope his legacy lives on.
Thank you for the opportunity and the stroll down memory lane.

Not to derail this thread any further :p but I've always loved that your profile image is a MCW cigar, @CBoukal