• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2021-15 Quintero Tubulares (unknown year or code)

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
So I had one or two of these last year, when I was doing this. I remember them being pretty good but rather ugly to look at. After reviewing last years reviews, I decided to not even try to compare notes. Suffice it to say, I enjoyed them last year, but still had mixed feelings. Now that I have discovered the dry boxing technique, I feel more comfortable in my notes, so I don't what to try take last years square peg and try match it up with this years round hole.
1/3: This started off with stone ground wheat crackers. A little bit in, and pretzel, nutmeg and a little graham cracker joined in. About half way through the first third white pepper popped up.
2/3: Milk chocolate & molasses.
3/3: Vinegar and mushrooms. Believe it or not, the vinegar and mushroom flavor was surprisingly good, even on the heals of the chocolate and molasses!
I smoked this to the nub. It was delicious. @CBoukal you should try find these out. Just saying.
495CABD8-E5E5-4737-AA9A-AB6DEF310068.jpeg

Similar to Nick’s experience, two of the three I’ve had were really enjoyable. I’ve been meaning to grab some of these, thanks for the reminder. Great review!