• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2021-22 Por Larranaga Petit Corona (EML ABR 2014)

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
So in the name of science, this is the first of this review series to forgo the flavor wheel. I feel like I have reviewed these enough times that this would be a good litmus test. So here we go:
1/3: Chalk and spice. The first half inch in, produces nutmeg and vanilla, while the spice begins to dissipate.
2/3: Floral, chalk and mineral.
3/3: cream.

Wow, without the flavor wheel to help guide me, this was a very quick review. My apologizes for the lack of written content. I feel like I have not given my fans what they have come to expect, but this is all in the name of science. Now, given that this from 2014, it may not be a fair comparison to the 2019 review, but lets take a look anyway.
2019 1/3: salt and mineral. - I would say that the chalk/mineral overlap in the flavor department, so there is some consistency there.
2019 2/3: salt, pretzel, mustard & pepper. - Really none of that is around in the 2014 version.
2019 3/3: spicy, soapy, sweet, and smokey. -I would ay that the cream flavor was consistent with the 2014.

Wow, very interesting to compare 5 years of aging. Thanks for the opportunity for this smoke!9EB8614D-5FE9-45EA-903B-2823E74DEEE3.jpeg

Nice review, I am still concerned that you taste chalk but other than that a good review.