• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2nd. Annual Cuban Superbowl Square's

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
Gentleman,
I by no means have the ability to create an interactive card here on CP like the Anjeo/Opus pool was but I want to start a squares pool for Cubans. Last year we struggled to fill this but still had fun. I'm opening up now to get it filled by the Superbowl. Here is last years tread for you reference. http://www.cigarpass.com/forum/index.php?threads/1st-annual-cuban-superbowl-squares-canceled.73797/

The Rules:
- ONE Cigar entry per square
- Cigars MUST be Cuban Habanos
-10 Squares max per person
-You must post what squares you want from the picture below in this thread then PM me with the same selections and your current shipping address.
-If you edit your selection post it will NOT count and I will ignore it.

Cigars must be shipped to me by Saturday Jan. 22th with the DC# posted here. I will update the pic every night from now till we are full to keep everyone up to date. Once we are full I will randomly draw the scores.

Paul Harrison
3 Sagamore Drive
Derry, NH 03038

To select a square you must post what Column # and Row # your square falls in. Example: the box I have selected below is C3,R8. The columns are listed across the top (RED) the rows are listed down the side (BLUE). When we are full those numbers will be jumbled and they will then represent the scores.

CC Squares.png

Payouts: (100 Cigars in Total)
Final Score: 51 Cigars
3rd Quarter: 12 Cigars
Half: 25 Cigars
1st Quarter: 12 Cigars

I think that covers it. Lets make this a good year and really fill this up this year!
Paul

Last edited:
I'm in, I'll take 3 squares:

Thanks for running it bro.

I am in for a few....I'll pick my squares later.

Glad you put this together again!!

I'll take 3...

C1,R1
C8,R8
C9,R8

Last edited:
Paul,
I would like:
C5,R5
C7,R7
C9,R9

edit to follow the nomenclature

Last edited:
I will take 3, and will win again :)

Bill, is that:

C1, R8
C2, R9
C3, R10

Just making sure....trying to reel this in before Paul has a mess to deal with, as we've all posted without the C, R....but mine and Capt J's don't really matter as it's the same box either way.

Paul, I still have some decent dog rockets left. I'll take three:

C4, R10
C10,R10
C1, R4

Thanks for the help Wyatt!

This is hitting hot and heavy! I wish I was better with computers to make this easier than I did it last year. Any thoughts? Make sure you are not selecting #'s that someone has listed before you.

Paul

I started the trend wrong, but make sure you're annotating which Column/Row (I.E. C1, R1)

So mine should have read. (C2, R2) (C4, R4) (C6, R6).

Just pointing this out before it becomes an issue.

I was using the normal XL column,row format and I tried to color the column number red as per the instructions and the row number blue, but I can't get the color to change. Can you even change the color on forum post now? I know you could under the old system.

Thanks for the clarification.

Paul, give me your email address, I have created an Excel sheet that will automate the process for you...