• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2nd. Annual Cuban Superbowl Square's

I needed to add one more as I sent 3 entries....so for my 3rd pick in the draft, I select;

C5, R0

I'll get it updated tomorrow.

If anyone wants in on this but doesn't have CC's shoot me a pm.

Paul

Can't believe I didn't see this sooner. I'll take 5 squares to help fill this up.
C0:R9
C9:R0
C4:R5
C5:R4
C8:R1

60 left. I'm getting worried this will not fill again this year!

CC Squares.png

I removed the no Petite Coronas or smaller sticks rule to try and help this along!

Paul, do we need to wait until this fills up and then send the cigars, or go ahead now? I'd hate for you to get stuck sending them all back if we don't fill up.

Paul your playoff winnings and the entry for the CC pool both left today. I will pm the tracking. If this doesn't fill up then enjoy the smokes. Just save something for Kris.

Paul, do we need to wait until this fills up and then send the cigars, or go ahead now? I'd hate for you to get stuck sending them all back if we don't fill up.

YES EVERYONE PLESE HOLD YOUR SMOKES FOR NOW!!!! I have a feeling this will not happen again this year so I don't think I will attempt it next year.

Sorry all,
Paul

YES EVERYONE PLESE HOLD YOUR SMOKES FOR NOW!!!! I have a feeling this will not happen again this year so I don't think I will attempt it next year.

Sorry all,
Paul
Want to do 1 CC per square? Just a thought but appreciate the effort of doing this. I can't believe not filled.

Want to do 1 CC per square? Just a thought but appreciate the effort of doing this. I can't believe not filled.

Prizes would be halved, but we'd have 80 boxes filled immediately as we have 40 filled now. I'm sure the last 20 would be fairly easy. It would at least be something. But up to you Paul.

I am open to 1 per sq. as well. As long as those of us that have already shipped/committed to 2 per sq. get to select a second sq. before others are given the chance.

I'd hate to have you send everything back.