• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2nd Every Four Years World Cup Contest

Tuesday, July 8
Brazil (ironpeddler) v Germany (tall paul)

Wednesday, July 9
Netherlands (obmike) v Argentina (jonesy)

ironpeddler and obmike will send a fiver worth about $50 to the 2nd place finisher
chiefmd, modo22, brickhouse, thinde will send a fiver worth about $50 to the 1st place finisher

That match takes place on Sunday, July 13

well damn!  What a interesting world cup!! But in the end, the top 3 favorites are still there.

Good luck all!  I am cheering for a Brazil/Netherlands final.

Sunday, July 13
Germany (tall paul) v Argentina (jonesy)

ironpeddler and obmike will send a fiver worth about $50 to the 2nd place finisher
chiefmd, modo22, brickhouse, thinde will send a fiver worth about $50 to the 1st place finisher

obmike said:

Sunday, July 13

As much as I like free cigars, I have to root for the Mother Country! 

Jonesy said:

Sunday, July 13

As much as I like free cigars, I have to root for the Mother Country! 

I didn't know you were South American....you should have more hair then.

Final:

Germany (tall paul)

chiefmd, modo22, brickhouse, thinde will send a fiver worth about $50 

Argentina (jonesy)
ironpeddler and obmike will send a fiver worth about $50

WICKED PUMPED!

Great match Brian.

I assume you all have my addy but if not let me know. Thank you so much for having me this was fun to watch and I actually enjoyed a few of these matches. 

Paul

Congrats Paul!  Glad to be sending you some smokes.  This is a blast ever four years! 

Maybe we can do something for the Womens Cup next year.

Congrats to the winners!  I'm happy Germany pulled it out.  I have your addy Paul, and will get something out this week.

losing sucks....but losing twice at the same time you have to ship splits out means 5 packages out the door at once....Hope I didn't screw anything up :)

9405 9036 9930 0220 5913 47 

Enjoy Paul and congrats again. 

Man...I gotta send cigars to Jonesy? I sure hope he likes the new Summer Fruit Collection from White Owl. 

They're a Limited Edition production run you know... :cool: