• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3 Pricks, Giddy Asshats & a Flake pass

soo what your saying is this thing still hasn't started......

Tim

TROLL!!!

It's started we were just uh, making the rules, yeah, that's what we were doing.

..and a troll....

MX said:
a thought.....

you put an * next to the over put, and it trades at the msrp of the take.

Pass value stays the same in the long run.

Just a random idea

Tim

Doesn't work like that. You can't put a $16 cigar in for a $20 cigar....at that point you're taking advantage of someone's generosity and the pass both.
2K6TBSS said:
It appears that I have stepped on a few toes with my previous posts.  It was not my intention to upset anyone.

Previous passes that I have been involved in have been much more strick that this one.  I was just trying to get some clarity on over and underputs.
You haven't stepped on any toes....not on my feet anyways.

Alright, Everyone.  I'll have my preliminary P/Ts up by late afternoon when I get home from work!

Jonesy said:
a thought.....

you put an * next to the over put, and it trades at the msrp of the take.

Pass value stays the same in the long run.

Just a random idea

Tim

Doesn't work like that. You can't put a $16 cigar in for a $20 cigar....at that point you're taking advantage of someone's generosity and the pass both.
2K6TBSS said:
>It appears that I have stepped on a few toes with my previous posts.  It was not my intention to upset anyone.

Previous passes that I have been involved in have been much more strick that this one.  I was just trying to get some clarity on over and underputs.
You haven't stepped on any toes....not on my feet anyways.

Thanks Jonesy.

All I know is that CJ called me and told me he had received a few calls about my posts being nit-picky, and the participants were not happy with it.

I just wanted to clear the air and let those participants know that was not my intention, and let them know I was sorry if it appeared that way.

^^no your not Jeff^^ your just trying to get that Asshat tag! Lol

All joke aside I'm already looking for my inventory spreasheet to help me with the price I already have searched for so I will look less like a newb and more like an asshat myself (if wont be hard to since some of you already know how I take out the trash).

Gooday sir !

Also, just to clarify.  Are all the sticks in the pass list still in play?  I'm correct in understanding that fjldo is turning it back over to me to start it off?

bluue13 said:
Also, just to clarify.  Are all the sticks in the pass list still in play?  I'm correct in understanding that fjldo is turning it back over to me to start it off?

Correct :thumbs:

fjldo said:

:thumbs:  Sounds good.  I'll be back in a few hours!

bluue13 said:

:thumbs:  Sounds good.  I'll be back in a few hours!

Just to keep the lines of communication open... Doing some price research now.  

Alright how do these look?

T: Angelenos Robusto ($10)   P: Fuente Anejo #48 '09  ($12)

T: Headley Grange ($9)    P: Illusione 888 Maduro ($9.50)

T: Fuente BTL  ($14-15 avg.)  P:  Padron 1965 Torp. ($16)

T: Illusione Cruzado ($10)   P: MF Lancero ($10)

T:  Viaje Oro  ($8)     P: Alec Bradley Prensado ($9)

Critique, agree, disagree as you must!  I'm open to all suggestions.

I say these look pretty good. The Viaje is right around $9.00. Great job.