• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3 Pricks, Giddy Asshats & a Flake pass

ironpeddler said:

I'm just thinking out loud right now.....

Opus DC -> Opus Lost City Robusto
PAM Torp -> Davidoff Millenium Lonsdale
RyJ Short Churchill -> VR Famoso
Tat Drac -> DCL "Phantom"
Boli RE Britana -> :) (yea, I got it CJ!)

....more to come

Stop stroking yourself and post your proposed P&Ts.... :rolleyes:

FU Shorty. I'm at work so all I can do is think out loud right now.

How about....

FGoF Carlito
Anejo 48
Anejo 49                      -------->           Don Arturo Destino al Siglo '03
FFP
Opus RdC
Unnamed Reserva  

I think we can milk 5 more pages out of this thread!

Go Jonesy go Jonesy go Jonesy ! See you have your own cheering squad.

CB you just made me want to find a laptop with a cam for tonight ! Ahahahah

Jonesy said:

I'm just thinking out loud right now.....

Opus DC -> Opus Lost City Robusto
PAM Torp -> Davidoff Millenium Lonsdale
RyJ Short Churchill -> VR Famoso
Tat Drac -> DCL "Phantom"
Boli RE Britana -> :) (yea, I got it CJ!)

....more to come

Stop stroking yourself and post your proposed P&Ts.... :rolleyes:

FU Shorty. I'm at work so all I can do is think out loud right now.

How about....

FGoF Carlito
Anejo 48
Anejo 49                      -------->           Don Arturo Destino al Siglo '03
FFP
Opus RdC
Unnamed Reserva  

hockey-Power-Stroking-flyer-new_zpscad6d878.png

C'mon now....this is the end of the pass. I'm trying to throw a little out there for y'all to make fun of. It must be working since I got Gary to bite! :sign:

wkoti said:
Wow, Gary just officially made my day!
WTF are you up and about for....or have you not gone to bed yet?

I haven't hit the hay today, it won't happen either! So realistically I can start drinking now, because it's been 60 hours I've been up, which makes it a night cap! :)

Jonesy said:
C'mon now....this is the end of the pass. I'm trying to throw a little out there for y'all to make fun of. It must be working since I got Gary to bite! :sign:

BiteThis_zps4da803b9.jpg

Unlike you, I stick to keeping my head between womens legs...

CJ...thanks for the approval.  I now feel validated for the first time in my life... :p!  Sticks will be i the mail tomorrow.

Jonesy said:
:p  :p  :p  :p 

Jonesy said:

LOL!!...coffee almost came out of my nose when I read that response! I won't even touch that line, it'd be too embarrassing for ya'!

I'm fixin' to be the nice guy here....

Thanks for taking it easy on me Gary! You know how sensitive I am.

BTW, the new avatar is my girl Madison Loftis "Maddie La Belle". A tattoo artist from Charlotte that now works in Greensboro at Corrupted Arts. She's on season 3 of Inkmaster! Now you guys have somebody to pull for if you watch the show!

Jonesy said:
Thanks for taking it easy on me Gary! You know how sensitive I am.

BTW, the new avatar is my girl Madison Loftis "Maddie La Belle". A tattoo artist from Charlotte that now works in Greensboro at Corrupted Arts. She's on season 3 of Inkmaster! Now you guys have somebody to pull for if you watch the show!

No wonder you like her, she's bald just like you....

Will you POST YOUR FRIGGIN' P&Ts ALREADY! You know what you have in your humidor...

Sh*t or get off the pot!

Look Gary, I get out of work at 5:30, get home at 6, and will have my p/t's up by 7. I undersatnd you need to get to the Early Bird buffet for seniors by 4 and will probably be in bed by 6.... I guess that's why you're pushing me?

...and yea, I can say she's probably the only woman I'd say can be bald and sexy too.

Jonesy said:
Look Gary, I get out of work at 5:30, get home at 6, and will have my p/t's up by 7. I undersatnd you need to get to the Early Bird buffet for seniors by 4 and will probably be in bed by 6.... I guess that's why you're pushing me?

get-off-pot-dawes_zps327ba259.png

ironpeddler said:

get-off-pot-dawes_zps327ba259.png

...and it seems as if you're doing a whole bunch of it! Oh, sorry....you're posting cute pictures because you're not witty enough to come up with things on your own.