• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3 Pricks, Giddy Asshats & a Flake pass

That was more for Gary than you Dave!  :laugh:

BTW, your P/T's look good! :thumbs:

Jonesy said:
That was more for Gary than you Dave!  :laugh:
No worries...I figured as much.  I do appreciate you catching my error though.  Thanks.

Damn....if there's this little input on my P/T's, I ought to be able to fleece this pass!

Jonesy said:
Damn....if there's this little input on my P/T's, I ought to be able to fleece this pass!

I'd bet that's what you're fixin' to do Gomer....

PS: If it's done properly like Dave did, there shouldn't be much scrutiny ;)

P/T's look good to me.  Thanks for the clarification on the ECB OR; that one was a limited release.  The current ECB has a different blend from the 2007 OR.

Can't wait to see your P/T's!  :thumbs:

Frank

Since we're just inching by, I'm going to give Dave the go ahead. If any of you got a problem with his proposal, you should have spoken up! :whistling:

And we're now down to our last player, Jonesy, I don't believe I'm about to say this but, YOU'RE UP!

Since we're just inching by, I'm going to give Dave the go ahead. If any of you got a problem with his proposal, you should have spoken up! :whistling:
And we're now down to our last player, Jonesy, I don't believe I'm about to say this but, YOU'RE UP!
I have a problem with this entire pass. The shiz is about to hit the fan. Everyone put in your hard hats.

wkoti said:

Of course he is up, you have magic hands......

MX said:

Of course he is up, you have magic hands......

:laugh:

I'm fixin to go to work so I'll have my P'T's up tonight. Don't really care what's thought about them, just posting as a courtesy ....

Yea, you'll have to go on because I can't do anything about the first three...

BTW, how 'bout updating the damn list so I can figure out how far I'm gonna run up in you.

Sorry about that, the list is updated. Fire away phuckstick!

I'm just thinking out loud right now.....

Opus DC -> Opus Lost City Robusto
PAM Torp -> Davidoff Millenium Lonsdale
RyJ Short Churchill -> VR Famoso
Tat Drac -> DCL "Phantom"
Boli RE Britana -> :) (yea, I got it CJ!)

....more to come

Well this ought to be interesting ;-)

(Runs and hide behind a counter)

louich said:
Well this ought to be interesting ;-)

(Runs and hide behind a counter)
What's the matter, you didn't want to comment on what I've thrown out there? :sign:

Doesn't really matter though because everything is apt to change by tonight (and like I said, this is purely a courtesy...)

Jonesy said:
I'm just thinking out loud right now.....

Opus DC -> Opus Lost City Robusto
PAM Torp -> Davidoff Millenium Lonsdale
RyJ Short Churchill -> VR Famoso
Tat Drac -> DCL "Phantom"
Boli RE Britana -> :) (yea, I got it CJ!)

....more to come

Stop stroking yourself and post your proposed P&Ts.... :rolleyes:

Posting your P/T on CJ's birthday would be a bad idea.   One can only imagine he'll be toasted by 9am and continue drinking well into the night..  Which should make this thread and the Virtual herf tonight interesting