• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3 Pricks, Giddy Asshats & a Flake pass

The weather gets nice ? Please tall that to mother nature...It feels like London or Seattle, nothing but rain...

Woohoo...I'm up!  I'll have my P/Ts up later today.  Thanks gents...and of course it's a given that in this group that term is used disingenuously.  

This pass is still going?    Jeeze.

Hey is this like a Yankee swap where No. 1 gets to go again?   :sign:

that is right there will be a contest at the end so stay the fuck up on the goings downs......

....and for you Map challenged folks out there, I will not say any name but their initials start with GARY...there are no islands of the coast of Afghanistan....

T to the mutha effin ROLL

This is hilarious. Are there bridges in the 'Stan? Which one do you hang under?

I only hang under the best bridges, and rocky outcroppings......

MX said:
that is right there will be a contest at the end so stay the fuck up on the goings downs......

....and for you Map challenged folks out there, I will not say any name but their initials start with GARY...there are no islands of the coast of Afghanistan....

T to the mutha effin ROLL

Sometimes they just can't see the forest for the trees..... :rolleyes:

Jonesy said:
Jeez, I wasn't trying to imply you (Gary) had fallen of the face of this pass, I was just making the statement (which is true in all passes) that at some point, people stop following after their turn is up. This is a FACT.

I didn't take it at all that way Brian. Actually....in the post I made, 1-2-3 are bullsh*t, I just made those up as a smoke screen to say what I thought in #4.

Kinda like easing the blow of truth. I'm thoughtful like that... ;)

Come on Dave, let's put the Kevorkian touch on this baby and put it out of it's misery!

Regarding participation...

There's only so many guys that can stand in a circle and still have their penises touch. 

Also CJ complains when I mention him in a post. So ignore the fact that I just mentioned CJ in my post.

:)

sweepthelegnate said:

There's only so many guys that can stand in a circle and still have their penises touch. 

Also CJ complains when I mention him in a post. So ignore the fact that I just mentioned CJ in my post.

You can stand in the center of the circle if you want....

MX said:

You can stand in the center of the circle if you want....

:laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  

Oh man, that was a much funnier response than I anticipated.

However, I'll let another asshat take you up on that.

You know I think what this pass is been lacking lately is more gay humor.

Wow this is the cheap shot thread now ?

Where are the next proposals ?

Why is it still rainning?

Can I just go back to sleep mommy?

louich said:
Wow this is the cheap shot thread now ?

Where are the next proposals ?

Why is it still rainning?

Can I just go back to sleep mommy?

I blame it all on Jonesy when he left Gary in charge.

Ah ! I knew someone would have to bear the blame for all thats wrong in my life!

kiwifruit said:
CJ can't deny this because its true: he is drinking another mans white chocolate.

That wouldn't be part of some circle jerk, would it?  :whistling:

WANTED:

[SIZE=medium]Fun loving group of males seek PIVOT MAN for ejaculatory gathering.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Must have soft grip and strong jaw[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Direct all applications to C.J.[/SIZE]

T(roll)