• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3 Pricks, Giddy Asshats & a Flake pass

Sorry about the wait guys. Had to take my kids nanny to the ER yesterday and I'm taking care of the housework and kids as she will be laid up for a few days. Will try to get P-Ts up tonight.

MX said:
WANTED:

Fun loving group of males seek PIVOT MAN for ejaculatory gathering.
Must have soft grip and strong jaw
Direct all applications to C.J.

T(roll)
Not your first time at that fish fry, is it?

:laugh:

MX said:
WANTED:

[SIZE=medium]Fun loving group of males seek PIVOT MAN for ejaculatory gathering.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Must have soft grip and strong jaw[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Direct all applications to C.J.[/SIZE]

T(roll)
Why do I feel like you've written that before.

Gern your package arrived today, as did Gary's but thank you for including a shipping label like the rules state unlike someone that shall not be named.

You both were overly generous though!

wkoti said:
Gern your package arrived today, as did Gary's but thank you for including a shipping label like the rules state unlike someone that shall no be named.

You both were overly generous though!

Sorry about that Chris...I'll drop a shipping label in the mail tomorrow.

It's already in the mail dude, just felt like giving you shit!

Thanks for the tag alongs!

b1d.png

Jonesy said:

This has been far to quiet for far too long!
The silence is getting ready to be permanent....

Both of you stop bitching and start posting something of substance...and the silence will be broken. ;)

If you want something to change, start with yourselves! :laugh:

ironpeddler said:

Both of you stop bitching and start posting something of substance...and the silence will be broken. ;)

Who's bitching you senile old prick? I was just making a comment about the pass fixin to be done.

louich said:
TGIF !

Hows the crazy folks of CP doing this morning?
AMEN!....TGIF indeed.  Have a weekend of golf, yard work, cigars, beer, and barbecue planned.  No rest for the weary!!  Hope y'all asshats, pricks and the flake have a great weekend!

Frank

I know I plan on smoking one of that prick CJ's cigars this afternoon when I get home from work.

Wait....that didn't sound right...

^^Ah!^^

I supposed to build a pool deck in the backyard tomorow. Big smoke day I hope!

Jonesy said:

Who's bitching you senile old prick? I was just making a comment about the pass fixin to be done.

Who the hell uses the word 'fixin' in a sentence?

You related to Gomer Pyle?

My apologies....let me change that from "senile old prick" to "Yankee prick". I'm from the south and we say "fixin" instead of "getting ready to".

Jonesy said:
My apologies....let me change that from "senile old prick" to "Yankee prick". I'm from the south and we say "fixin" instead of "getting ready to".
LOL.....I'm from Philly, but have been living down south since 1997....MS and TN.  Married a sweet southern MS gal.  Assimilating oneself into the nuances of southern folklore is not hard to do....."fixin", "fixin to", "y'all".......roll off the tongue like I've been saying them all my life!..............I fall into the category of a "damn Yankee".......the difference between a Yankee and damn Yankee: a Yankee came and went....a damn Yankee came and stayed!  :p