• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3 Year / 5000 Posts Contest!

334. Thanks B for all your generosity and congrats.

Brian

Based on your rules stated below I win. The answer is one. Addy in profile.

Seeing I've got two milestones coming up shortly, I've decided to combine the two and have 1 contest. It's an easy one that will pay off a nice fiver to the winner....just guess the number of cigar bands in the picture without going over and you win. The contest is open to everyone with more than 1 month on the board, 1 guess per person, and will end @ 6pm EST on my 3 year anni, March 17th.

Thanks to all for putting up with me these past 3 years, it's been a privilege to be a part of this fine community.

Brian

bands.jpg

Congrats on the milestones too :thumbs:

Only 5000? "most active in Introduce yourself here" :p Congrats to you and AVB!

Only 5000? "most active in Introduce yourself here"
tongue.gif
Congrats to you and AVB!

laugh.gif
...I think I've only "welcomed" members from NC since the second or third month I was here....I certainly did a lot of welcoming back then though!

Based on your rules stated below I win. The answer is one. Addy in profile.

Seeing I've got two milestones coming up shortly, I've decided to combine the two and have 1 contest. It's an easy one that will pay off a nice fiver to the winner....just guess the number of cigar bands in the picture without going over and you win. The contest is open to everyone with more than 1 month on the board, 1 guess per person, and will end @ 6pm EST on my 3 year anni, March 17th.

Thanks to all for putting up with me these past 3 years, it's been a privilege to be a part of this fine community.

Brian

bands.jpg

Congrats on the milestones too
thumbs-up.gif

OK, let me clarify.....closest guess to the number of bands shown in the picture WITHOUT going over wins. BTW, Somebody already guessed 1 Ray, so you still come up short!
laugh.gif

Brian

bands.jpg

Fakes!!! Congrats :thumbs: ~ 222

250 is the winner.

Congrats on the big milestone and thanks for the contest.

Congratulations on your anni Brian. 197

Thanks for the contest!

Congrats on the 5,000 posts coming up and 3 years Brian! Definitely been a fun ride so far huh? I still can't believe we haven't herfed yet being so close.

My guess is....442!

Why are there so many Gurkha bands in there?
unsure.gif

Ha...I've been waiting for someone to bring that up. I think there were a total of 3 in there when I was counting them up, 1 was actually a really good cigar...The Black Dragon robo when they first came out.

Congrats Brian!

You are one of the bright stars in our community, even though you do hang out with Fields.

Brian

bands.jpg

Congrats on the upcoming anniversary Brian. I'd guess 130 bands there.

Congrats on the milestone Brian and I hope that you reach 10,000 soon. I'm going have to guess 238....... :) :thumbs: :cool: