• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3x Contest Post-Whoring Extravaganza (with bonus baby pictures!)

I'll get Scavenger Hunt #3 up by tomorrow morning for the weekend crowd.  Depending on how that goes, I'll look to ship all three fivers out on Monday.  Good participation so far, gents.  Much appreciated.

Scavenger Hunt 3, for my son’s arrival on 19 Feb 14. The prize for whoever searches the best will be a fiver of cigars featuring a JUL 12 Vegas Robaina Unicos from the baby-box.

1.  At which famous tobacconist did I first try a Vegas Robaina “Famousos”?

2.  According to Ray (AVB) and his advice for newbies, what is the definition of the word aficionado?

3.  Who is the Herf King and why?

4.  What is the third verse of the United States Air Force Song?  What is its significance?

5.  What’s the greatest advice ever given on Cigar Pass?  Who gave it?

mjolnir01 said:
Scavenger Hunt 3, for my son’s arrival on 19 Feb 14. The prize for whoever searches the best will be a fiver of cigars featuring a JUL 12 Vegas Robaina Unicos from the baby-box.

1.  At which famous tobacconist did I first try a Vegas Robaina “Famousos”? JJ Fox http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/topic/56674-a-beautiful-day-out-in-london/?p=850609

2.  According to Ray (AVB) and his advice for newbies, what is the definition of the word aficionado? Cigar smoker afflicted with delusions of grandure. http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/topic/9936-newbie-info/?p=145409

3.  Who is the Herf King and why? Charile - stogieman - because it says so in his profile! :D But mostly because he's the guy behind Quad State Herf, plus many others

4.  What is the third verse of the United States Air Force Song?  What is its significance?

Here's a toast to the host

Of those who love the vastness of the sky,

To a friend we send a message of his brother men who fly.

We drink to those who gave their all of old

Then down we roar to score the rainbow's pot of gold.

A toast to the host of men we boast, the U.S. Air Force!

It's the Air Force Academy's Alma Mater, usually sung at games

5.  What’s the greatest advice ever given on Cigar Pass?  Who gave it? Smoke your best cigars all the time. Live in the moment. Infinity said it. http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/topic/49575-your-favorite-rare-cigars/?p=733148

Thanks for the contest, Barry!

Damn, Tom... you laid waste to that scavenger hunt.  All correct and all good.  For #4 I would have also accepted that we recite the 3rd verse when we lose someone. 

This about wraps it up, gents.  DCs to follow tomorrow when I drag myself to the post office.

Out today... DC#s in the original post.  Thanks for playing, everybody.

Landed safe n sound, thanks for the selection!!! Wow, above and beyond good sir thiose all look tasty!!!

Congrats again on the milestones.

C

Barry, I received my cigars today safe and sound. Thank you so much for your kindness, I can't wait to smoke these beauties!

No worries, gents.  I hope you can gag those dog rockets down while doing some yardwork in the springtime.  :laugh:

If you're obsessive about box dates and stuff like I am, PM me and I can provide details.

Damn, Barry, You weren't playing around! Even knocked did some damage on the wishlist! Thank you very much.