• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

5.0 Earthquake - who felt it?

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
So who felt it? :) 5.0 located in San Bernardino. Last around 10 seconds or so here in Arcadia.

Rod, my wife came upstairs and asked if I felt it. I didn't, but there's gunfire on base all the time, so I wouldn't be able to tell unless it shook the whole house.
I guess it did happen then

Didn't feel a thing out here but I'm sure Souldoggie felt it since it was in the Moreno Valley area

I'm in Riverside, and the house shook like crazy! Threw the laptop down and ran upstairs to check the kids...

Best one we've had in a while! Hope everyone's OK out there...

Regards,

BT

You know Rod, I'll take the ice you were complaining about not too long ago any day. ;)

I felt it, but it wasn't that bad. It did wake me up from my nap, though!

ya, and I'll take my hurricanes too. At least I got a weeks warning for that crapola.

I didn't feel a thing out here ???

I guess I'm OK with that :thumbs:

I didn't feel it at all. My gf called me though and she felt it.

So who felt it? :) 5.0 located in San Bernardino. Last around 10 seconds or so here in Arcadia.

Sorry, sorry... my bad. I had a double bean burrito @ Del Taco today in SF, and, well... you know.

I am in Riverside and felt it but wasn't sure it was an earthquake...it was mild for 5.0

Sorry, sorry... my bad. I had a double bean burrito @ Del Taco today in SF, and, well... you know.

Andrew, I hope you feel better now....... :D :sign: :p

J/K guys, I hope all is well with everyone that was affected.

One of these days the San Andreas Fault is going to be seriously pissed and you're all gonna go floating away...:);)

Seriously though, glad everyone is ok after that...

It wasn't bad, more of a rolling type rather than an up/down jolting quake. Now CalTech is saying that it was centered 10 miles below ground, which is very rare (hasn't happened since the 1800's, and who knows how they know this), and could possibly be a foreshock to something larger. I know we're way over due, so expect the worst. San Andreas fault runs near my house. Charged up the ham radio's last night -- I'm ready...

It wasn't bad, more of a rolling type rather than an up/down jolting quake. Now CalTech is saying that it was centered 10 miles below ground, which is very rare (hasn't happened since the 1800's, and who knows how they know this), and could possibly be a foreshock to something larger. I know we're way over due, so expect the worst. San Andreas fault runs near my house. Charged up the ham radio's last night -- I'm ready...

Batten down the humi and make sure the Mustang is somewhere safe!

Seriously though, take care over there.

One of these days the San Andreas Fault is going to be seriously pissed and you're all gonna go floating away...:);)

Seriously though, glad everyone is ok after that...

Then I will have beach front property!