• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

5 Card Draw Pass

Hi Nick,

I went through the box and made a few editorial changes. I think everything is in order and ready for Tangomar. What a great selection of sticks, I hate to let it go. :love:

My Takes/ Puts:
#25- AF Chateau SG/ #50- AF Short Story
#42- Padron 35 Maduro/ #51- Diamond Crown #6 Figurado Maduro
#45- Opus X Petit Lancero/ #52- AF Hemingway Classic Maduro
#48- RP Vintage 1990 Robusto/ #53- AF Don Carlos #4

Let me know what you think and I'll get this puppy on the road.

Thanks again for hosting the pass.

Doug

Orangeman/ Tangomar, it's on the way, DC# 0305 2710 0000 8686 3267.

When I got back home from the post office I opened my envelope to see how I've done at poker, but I really don't know what beats what? I've got 3 of one thingy and two of another, is that any good? How many tens come in a deck of cards, anyway?

DT

When I got back home from the post office I opened my envelope to see how I've done at poker, but I really don't know what beats what? I've got 3 of one thingy and two of another, is that any good? How many tens come in a deck of cards, anyway?

DT

Hmmmm... it seems that our man Doug needs some advice. Three of one thingy might not be so good, right guys? :laugh:

By the way, remember that we're playing with two decks because of the number of players. Could make for some interesting hands. :thumbs:

I think my 5 cards with an "A" on them beats your 3 thingies and 2 thingies.

Not sure though.

:cool:

T #51- Diamond Crown #6 Figurado Maduro
P # 54 AF Between the Lines

T # 49: Diamond Crown Maximus #4
P # 55 Ashton Illusion

T # 34 Flor de A Allones Maximo
P # 56 AF Best Seller

Let me know if this is ok and I can get it on the road in the morning.

Looks like some of you jokers have your poker faces on, if that's what they are. :laugh:

Some good plays here and the pot is only looking better! :)

Those Diamond Crown's didn't last long :)

I was counting on my pair of deuses winning the pot...

I bet that AF BTL dont last long.LOL

I bet it doesnt either. Muhahahahahaha!!!! :D Plenty of space in my humidor for the stall out cuz of Spring Break, but that isnt stopping me from playing. I guess I have a few days to learn poker. :whistling:

I guess the smokes are going on spring break at Loren's pad, huh? :laugh:

Thanks for storing them for us while Jeff and Drew are away. ;)

Mr Peat its on its way :) DC# 0305 2710 0001 5497 6486

Thanks Orangeman for letting me play :thumbs: :thumbs:

What cards :whistling:

Mr Peat its on its way :) DC# 0305 2710 0001 5497 6486

Thanks Orangeman for letting me play :thumbs: :thumbs:

What cards :whistling:

Cool...I will be looking forward to it landing and taking a Spring Break at Mr Peat's humidor. Good thing I forgot the cigars I got at the Partagas event in my locker at the B&M. :laugh:

Yes thank you Loren for holding onto it fo us, and your lucky you get to draw before me. Although hopefully i might get to see some random things out in Vegas this week! WOOOHOOOO

The box landed safely today and about to look at the sticks to see how they have faired in this long journey they have undertaken. :D